This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Dry Rub recipes are some of my favorite things to experiment with, make in large batches to keep on hand when cooking, and then wrap up a few of my favorites to give to friends and family.
This Spicy Brown Sugar Dry Rub Recipe is no exception. It lends so much flavor to dishes when I use it, that it is one that I turn to time and again. And you know how the nursery rhyme goes… sugar and spice and everything nice.
This Spicy Brown Sugar Dry Rub mix is perfect to use on chicken, pork, beef, and even seafood. Believe me, it is one that you’ll want in your pantry to pull out time and again to amp up the flavors of your dishes! Just store in an airtight container and it will keep for about to about six months, well… if it lasts that long that is. Heh.
I even used it on grilled veggies and we all loved it!
It’s the perfect amount of sweet meets spicy.
I hope you love it as much as we do!
Spicy Brown Sugar Dry Rub Recipe
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon Montreal steak seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix well. Pour into an airtight container and store for up to six months.