Spinach Artichoke Chicken makes for a simple, delicious meal that everyone will love.
I made something I think you are going to simply love. This. Spinach Artichoke Chicken.
Oh my goodness gracious is it amazing! Think your favorite spinach artichoke dip all over the top of baked chicken.
Yeah, it really is out of this world.
There’s something so comforting about this spinach artichoke chicken that it has really become one of our favorite ways to eat chicken now. While the ingredients list doesn’t specify, I like to use lower fat ingredients for the topping such as part-skim mozzarella cheese, fat-free Greek yogurt, and a light mayonnaise. Of course, use what you prefer!
And luckily, it is one of the easiest things to make that you can think of!
You just throw your chicken into a baking dish, then mix up your spinach artichoke topping and pour it on top. Bake it and then watch it disappear.
How simple is that?
The chicken turns out so flavorful and tender. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.
It’s great to get kids to eat their vegetables, too.
Here’s the recipe for my Spinach Artichoke Chicken. It’s a keeper!
- olive oil spray
- 8 chicken breasts
- 13.75 oz artichoke hearts packed in water, drained
- 10 oz frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375º F. Spray baking dish with olive oil nonstick baking spray.
- Place chicken into baking dish. Salt and pepper chicken and then bake 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients and then pour on top of chicken. Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Let stand about 5 minutes before serving.
I can’t wait to hear how you like it!