Arugula Greek Salad – A quick and easy solution to what’s for lunch or supper! So flavorful and easy to make ahead for even easier meals!
Throughout the summer and even into the fall, I love to make a big bowl of salad and keep it in the refrigerator for super quick and easy lunches and suppers. And lately, this arugula greek salad has been one of my absolute favorites!
It works great for piling into bowls as is or to add a piece of grilled chicken or fish to go along with it for an even more filling meal.
Thankfully, this is one of those salads that just gets better and better. The flavors meld together to make one more flavorful salad from one day to the next.
One trick that I love to use with this salad is to go ahead and portion it into individual serving sizes for a grab and go solution for taking lunch with me or even for a serving solution for a picnic. Glass jars or deli containers make it super handy and certainly help me with answering the what’s for lunch question!
Now do you see why I love it so much? I think you will, too!
Here’s my Arugula Greek Salad recipe. Make it soon!
Arugula Greek Salad Recipe
- 6 cups arugula
- 2 cucumbers peeled and diced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 cup sliced Kalamata olives
- 1/2 medium red onion diced
- 1 green pepper seeded and diced
- 1 8-ounce container Feta cheese, crumbled
For the dressing:
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Assemble arugula, cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, onion, pepper and half of Feta cheese in a large bowl.
- To make the dressing, simple add all dressing ingredients to a Mason jar, fit with the lid and shake vigorously until well-combined.
- Pour about half of dressing over salad and toss. Then, top with remaining Feta cheese and serve with additional dressing on the side.