This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This Brown Sugar Bundt Cake reminds me of warm fires, chilly evenings, and a steamy mug of coffee. Oh yeah, and a huge slice of this Brown Sugar Bundt Cake to go along with it all.
It is absolutely perfect for brunch, an afternoon snack, and definitely for dessert. My family just can’t get enough of it.
You all know how much I love to bake and this Brown Sugar Bundt Cake is one of my favorite treats to make as the weather cools off. And when I drizzle over a little bit of caramel glaze over the top of that brown sugar goodness, you better believe it has folks ready for a huge slice.
Here’s the recipe for Brown Sugar Bundt Cake. I think you are going to love it!
Brown Sugar Bundt Cake Recipe
- 3/4 cup (1 ½ sticks) butter , softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
- Preheat oven to 325º F. Prepare bundt pan with nonstick baking spray or by coating with shortening and lightly dusting with flour. Be sure to remove all excess flour from the pan.
- Cream together butter and sugars until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add sour cream and then incorporate eggs one at a time, being sure the egg is well-incorporated before adding another. Add flour, salt, and vanilla. Then, mix in baking soda and then, finally, stir in white vinegar.
- Pour into prepared bundt pan and bake until a skewer inserted into the cake comes out clean, about 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Allow to rest in Bundt pan for about 10 minutes to cool before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.