Remember the Fudge Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting that I tempted you all with? Yeah, I thought you might remember that gorgeous little piece of confection.
Well, I had a little bit of that delicious peanut butter frosting left over after I’d made the cake. Yes, once again, I made more than I needed. I could easily have just made another fudge cake to go with it, but I decided to do something else with that extra frosting I had on hand. I’d made some of Little Buddy’s favorite chocolate chip cookies a few days earlier and knew just what I wanted to make — chocolate chip peanut butter doozies.
Here’s how we made them.
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Doozies
- Bake chocolate chip cookies according to directions.
- Prepare peanut butter frosting recipe.
- Spread bottom of one chocolate chip cookie with peanut butter frosting.
- Top with second chocolate chip cookie.
- Roll sides of cookie in chocolate chips.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.