One of my son’s favorite things for us to make together besides chocolate chip cookies, is a big batch of pizza dough to make pizzas, calzones, and these cinnamon roll pizzas for dessert. Now I have to tell you, these cinnamon roll pizzas are so good you’ll probably need to step away from them quickly. Before you know it, you’ll have eaten way more than you intended. When our son has friends over on pizza night, we’ll be sure to reserve enough pizza dough to make a couple of these pizzas for the boys. They sure can gobble them up! Well, the parents kind of help with that, too.
Here’s how I make my Cinnamon Roll Pizza.
Cinnamon Roll Pizza
- pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons butter softened
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Prepare pizza dough according to directions.
- Use approximately 1/4 of dough.
- Place dough onto prepared pan.
- Spread dough liberally with softened butter.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle over buttered dough.
- Bake in 350 degree oven until lightly browned, approximately 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly and top with a drizzled glaze of confectioner's sugar and milk.
- Use your pizza cutter and cut into pizza wedges or long thin strips.