This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This citrus vinaigrette recipe makes a quick and easy homemade dressing that is delicious with so many dishes!
I love making my own dressings. There’s just nothing like being in the mood for a certain flavor or texture of a dressing and being able to whip it up in just a few minutes for your family. It is also wonderful to know every single ingredient that goes into it and be able to customize it to my family’s tastes and needs.
Take this citrus vinaigrette for instance. I love to make it for salads and other dishes that need a little brightening or a “zing” as my Mama likes to call it.
It is absolutely delicious with avocado-based salads or even more earthy flavors like asparagus or beets and definitely helps to tone down the peppery flavor of arugula. It is also fabulous with grilled chicken, as well as fish and seafood.
In other words, I am drizzling this vinaigrette on everything lately!
For my citrus vinaigrette, I add just a touch of honey to the dressing to sweeten it and balance the acidity of all the citrus and the vinegar. But, you can omit this if you prefer.
Here’s my Citrus Vinaigrette Recipe. I hope you love it!
Citrus Vinaigrette Recipe
- 1/4 cup champagne vinegar
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey optional
- 1/2 teaspoon Stone House Seasoning or ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper and ⅛ teaspoon granulated garlic
- Whisk together all ingredients until well-combined and emulsified. Alternately, you may add all ingredients to a jar with a tight-fitting lid and shake vigorously until emulsified.