This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Crudites with Roasted Red Pepper Buttermilk Dip made with fresh seasonal vegetables makes an amazing snack to serve any time of the year.
There’s nothing like serving a delicious dip to have everyone going back for more fresh seasonal vegetables on a crudite platter! Ready in minutes, this delicious Roasted Red Pepper Buttermilk Dip has everyone clamoring for more every time that I serve it!
While I love to serve this dip as part of a large crudite platter that has been all the rage lately, I also love to serve mine as individual servings like I’ve photographed.
I add a little bit of my Roasted Red Pepper Buttermilk Dip in the base of a small glass with my raw, fresh vegetables then standing up in the glass. That way, everyone has their own little mini serving during parties, before dinner or to make double dipping the thing to do! 🙂
Not only does it make an easy appetizer to put together, serve, and for guests to enjoy, it also makes for a really pretty display when serving.
I like to use my crudites down the center of my tables in place of using floral arrangements every once in a while. They dress up the table with edibles that guests can enjoy as they arrive or before the meal is served.
It definitely makes for easy entertaining!
Here’s my Crudites with Roasted Red Pepper Buttermilk Dip recipe. Give it a try the next time you have guests over. You’ll both love it!
Crudites with Roasted Red Pepper Buttermilk Dip
- 1/2 cup buttermilk shaken well
- 1 cup sour cream or greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves minced
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon tahini optional
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Stone House Seasoning
- Assorted fresh seasonal vegetables
- Add all ingredients except assorted vegetables for dipping to the container of a blender and blend until well-combined and creamy, about 40 seconds. Remove from blender and pour into a 3-cup refrigerator safe container. Chill overnight before serving.
- To serve with veggies: pour about ¼ cup of roasted red pepper buttermilk dip into the bottom of a short glass. Place vegetables into glass for easy serving.
- Alternately, pour dip into a large bowl and serve with vegetables.
Did you make this recipe?
Mention @addapinch or tag #addapinch!
Share it with the world!
These look sooo cute. Love the idea. Healthy too, which is awesome.
You’ve just solved my how-to-have-another-cocktail-party-without-it-being-exactly-like-the-last-one-problem! The presentation pops!