This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This easy Peanut Sauce recipe comes together in minutes and is perfect for so many delicious dishes!
Can we pause for just a second and take in the beauty of this peanut sauce? Just for a second?
It is creamy, peanut-y, and everything you’d ever want in a delicious peanut sauce, I think. And can I share a little secret with ya? It couldn’t get much easier to make either. Seriously.
This is one of those sauce recipes that your blender or food processor does all of the heavy lifting for you, resulting in an incredible sauce you can use in any number of dishes in seconds.
To make it, I add my creamy peanut butter, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, lime juice, honey, red pepper flakes, ginger, and garlic to the container of my blender or food processor. With the motor running, I then slowly pour water through the chute and blend until creamy and it reaches the consistency that I want.
Then, I sometimes stir in roughly chopped dry roasted peanuts. Yum! Yum!
If you are wondering what in the world you’d use peanut sauce in, I have a salad that I use it with coming up later this week. Luckily, peanut sauce is a great make-ahead recipe. You can make and store in the refrigerator for about a week. Meaning, you can make it now and store in the refrigerator for a week’s worth of delicious dishes!
Here’s my super easy Peanut Sauce recipe. I hope you love it as much as we do!
Easy Peanut Sauce Recipe
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- pinch red pepper flakes
- ⅓ – 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped peanuts optional
- Add peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, honey, Worcestershire sauce, ginger, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes to the container of a blender or food processor. With the motor running, slowly pour water through the chute until the mixture is creamy and reaches the desired consistency. More water will make the peanut sauce thinner and less will make it thicker.
- Remove from container and stir in chopped peanuts, if using.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to a week.
Did you make this recipe?
Mention @addapinch or tag #addapinch!
Share it with the world!
easy, fast, and I always have the ingredients on hand… on top of that is very child friendly (minus the chili flakes) 7 stars! Thanks for sharing!
Don’t you just love an easy and tasty recipe, Sandra! Thanks so much for telling me you enjoyed it! xo
Perfect taste. I leaned more towards 1/2 cup water for the consistency I liked best. Thanks for a great recipe:)
Happy you enjoyed it Cheryl! Thanks! xo
This was the best peanut sauce I have ever used. I not only use it on sate but with grilled chicken, and on noodles.
So glad you liked it, John. Thanks!
Delicious, and so quick and easy! I will be making this again!
Thanks, Joline. So glad you like this sauce!