This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
These Eggs in Pepper Rings make a quick, easy and delicious recipe for breakfast or brunch! With just a few ingredients, you’ll have a fast, fresh, and fabulous meal!
Happy St. Patrick’s Day, friends!
I absolutely love these eggs in pepper rings any morning, but for St. Patrick’s Day, they are practically perfect! With just a handful of ingredients, these fun rings are sure to add a festive touch to your breakfast!
To make them, you simply start by slicing your bell pepper into 1/2-inch thick rings. Then, add a little butter or olive oil to a medium skillet set over medium heat and place your pepper rings into the skillet.
Crack your eggs into each of the pepper rings. You’ll notice that with a large egg, a bit of the egg white most likely will overflow the pepper ring. Let the pepper and egg cook for about 2 – 3 minutes on one side and then flip over to the other side and cook to desired doneness for your egg.
At this point, you can add salt, pepper, and grated Parmesan, if using.
Here is my Eggs in Pepper Rings recipe. I hope you love them and have a great St. Patrick’s Day!
Eggs in Pepper Rings Recipe
- 1 tablespoon butter or olive oil
- 1 medium to large green bell pepper sliced into 1/2-inch thick rings and seeds remove (about 4 – 6 slices)
- 4 large eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese grated, optional
- Add butter or olive oil to a medium skillet set over medium heat and allow to melt. Add pepper rings to the skillet and allow them to cook for about a minute to begin softening.
- Crack an egg into each ring and cook for 3 minutes on one side. Flip to the other side and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and grated Parmesan cheese, if using. Cook to the desired doneness, about another minute.
- Remove from the skillet and serve immediately.