This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Ham and Cheese Croissants Recipe – These tasty, buttery, cheesy croissants are so simple to make and even more delicious to eat! Perfect for parties, entertaining, football games, and the holidays!
These ham and cheese croissants make the perfect little party sandwich for whatever you are celebrating! If you love the little Hawaiian roll party sandwiches, then I can’t wait for you to try these!
Made with bakery croissants that are stuffed with delicious ham and cheese and then topped with a scrumptious sauce and baked, these sandwiches are ones that everyone goes back for seconds!
Ham and Cheese Croissants Recipe
How to Make Ham and Cheese Croissants Sandwiches Recipe
To make these delicious little sandwiches, I start by splitting each of the croissants in half. Then, I layer on a piece of Swiss cheese, a piece of ham, and then a piece of Provolone cheese. Depending on the size of your cheeses and ham, you may have to cut them in half to fit on the croissant sandwiches better.
Once you have all of your cheeses and ham on your croissant, place the top of the croissant on top to form the sandwich.
Now, in a small bowl, whisk together the melted butter, Dijon mustard, Stone House Seasoning, and the Worcestershire sauce or coconut aminos until well blended.
Spread the mustard mixture over the top of the croissants and then bake as directed.
Make Ahead Ham and Cheese Croissant Sandwiches Recipe
If you are like me, you love to prepare as much ahead of time as possible and these little croissant sandwiches are perfect for that!
Assemble your croissant sandwiches up to three days ahead of time on your baking sheet and then cover with a tight fitting lid or with plastic wrap.
When ready to bake and serve, remove from the refrigerator and remove the top from the pan. Then, mix together the mustard mixture and spread over the top of the croissants and bake as directed.
Here’s my Ham and Cheese Croissants Recipe. I can’t wait to hear how you love them!
Ham and Cheese Croissants Recipe
- 24 small croissants cut in half
- 1 pound thinly sliced ham
- 12 slices Swiss cheese cut in half
- 12 slices Provolone cheese cut in half
Ham and Cheese Croissant Mustard Sauce Recipe
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Stone House Seasoning Recipe
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce or coconut aminos
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Lightly butter or line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Assemble the croissants by adding a piece of Swiss cheese, followed by ham, then Provolone cheese onto the croissant bottom. Place the top of the croissants for the sandwiches.
- Prepare the Ham and Cheese Croissant Mustard Sauce by whisking together the melted butter, Dijon mustard, Stone House Seasoning and Worcestershire sauce or coconut aminos together in a small bowl. Spread the mustard sauce on top of the croissant sandwiches.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve.
Did you make this recipe?
Mention @addapinch or tag #addapinch!
Share it with the world!
Made these delicious sandwiches this morning. They were a huge hit. This recipe is perfect for a small breakfast/brunch gathering during the holidays (or anytime). I definitely recommend and will make again.
Thank you Robyn, for another winning recipe!
Perfect recipe, allowing for variations (with ingredients on hand) I used sliced pepper jack cheese and leftover fondue cheese. I love the topping, I used mayo instead of melted butter, it didn’t get soggy at all, and it cooked perfectly in 15 minutes. Thank you
Thanks, Melanie. I’m so glad it worked so well for you with the ingredients you had.
These were really good sandwiches! I wanted something quick and easy for dinner to use up some leftover ham, and these completely fit the bill! I didn’t follow the mustard sauce recipe exactly because I read it wrong 😆, but it turned out any way. Thanks for a great recipe!
What’s stonehouse 🌊 season?
Joan, Stone House Seasoning is my recipe. If you click on the underlined words Stone House Seasoning Recipe in the ingredients list, it will take you to the recipe. I hope you enjoy!