Lettuce Wraps make a favorite low-carb, quick-fix meal. These honey sriracha chicken lettuce wraps have a ton of flavor and will be a favorite!
Quick recipes are recipes that I lean on heavily throughout the week.
You know, those recipes that you toss everything into a skillet, cook for a little bit and then serve with a salad or even piled onto lettuce like in these lettuce wraps? Those are the kind that I love! Especially when my family enjoys them and asks for them over and over. That’s when I know we have a keeper!
Regardless if you are watching your carbs or not, this will definitely be a recipe you’ll want to give a try. And then make over and over and over again! If you or someone you love is watching their carbs or following a Paleo lifestyle, then you better believe this is a recipe you’ll want in your arsenal. They’ll love it! You’ll just substitute coconut aminos in place of the soy sauce and that’s it!
Here’s my chicken lettuce wraps recipe. I hope you love it!
Honey Sriracha Chicken Lettuce Wraps Recipe
- 1 – 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 – 4 chicken breasts, or thigh, cubed
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 – 2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, or coconut aminos
- 2 cloves minced garlic, or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 lettuce leaves, Bibb or Boston
- Drizzle olive oil into a 12-inch skillet or saute pan. Add chicken and saute until cooked throughout. Add carrots, onions, and celery, along with honey, Sriracha sauce, soy sauce, and garlic to the skillet and cook until thickened and check has been well-coated.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.