This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Lettuce Wraps make a favorite low-carb, quick-fix meal. These honey sriracha chicken lettuce wraps have a ton of flavor and will be a favorite!
Quick recipes are recipes that I lean on heavily throughout the week.
You know, those recipes that you toss everything into a skillet, cook for a little bit and then serve with a salad or even piled onto lettuce like in these lettuce wraps? Those are the kind that I love! Especially when my family enjoys them and asks for them over and over. That’s when I know we have a keeper!
Regardless if you are watching your carbs or not, this will definitely be a recipe you’ll want to give a try. And then make over and over and over again! If you or someone you love is watching their carbs or following a Paleo lifestyle, then you better believe this is a recipe you’ll want in your arsenal. They’ll love it! You’ll just substitute coconut aminos in place of the soy sauce and that’s it!
Here’s my chicken lettuce wraps recipe. I hope you love it!
Honey Sriracha Chicken Lettuce Wraps Recipe
- 1 - 2 tablespoons cup olive oil
- 2 - 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts or thighs cubed
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 2 stalks celery sliced
- 1/2 medium onion diced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 - 2 tablespoons Sriracha chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 cloves minced garlic or ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 Bibb or Boston lettuce leaves
- Drizzle olive oil into a 12-inch skillet or saute pan. Add chicken and saute until cooked throughout. Add carrots, onions, and celery, along with honey, Sriracha sauce, soy sauce, and garlic to the skillet and cook until thickened and check has been well-coated.
Did you make this recipe?
Mention @addapinch or tag #addapinch!
Share it with the world!
This is amazing!!! My husband and I loved everything about it. I am going to make it for a potluck at work next week. Keep these great recipes coming!!
I’m so happy you and your husband like it! Thanks so much, Nikki!
amazing recipe. So flavorful and everyone always asks for this recipe
very flavorful. Everyone I make this for asks for the recipe.
These are a favorite in our home. Truly a yummy quick recipe. Everyone I’ve made it for has asked for the recipe.
These are a favorite at my house, too. So glad you like it!