This easy Peach Syrup recipe is a simple no-cook recipe made with 3 ingredients and ready in less than 5 minutes! Delicious on pancakes, yogurt, and more!
You can use fresh or frozen peaches to make this quick and easy peach syrup recipe, making this a year-round favorite treat to serve as a topping on waffles and pancakes, a bowl of yogurt, to drizzle over grilled chicken, or even as a topping with vanilla ice cream. Once you make it, you’ll find so many uses for this delicious syrup!
How to Make Easy Peach Syrup Recipe
Be sure to see the recipe card below for the full listing of ingredients, instructions, notes, and estimated nutritional information.
- Peaches – Fresh or frozen work perfectly in this recipe. If frozen, thaw them first. If sweetened frozen peaches, omit the maple syrup from the recipe.
- Maple syrup – adds sweetness and flavor to the syrup.
- Water – just a little helps to thin the syrup to the perfect consistency. If you omit the maple syrup, you may need to adjust the amount of water used.
The blender is the key to this peach syrup recipe since you won’t even have to heat up your kitchen to make it. There is no need for a super high-speed blender for this recipe. Any blender should work.
More Easy Syrup and Sauce Recipes
Here’s my Peach Syrup Recipe. I hope you love it!
Peach Syrup Recipe
- 2 peaches, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup water
- Add peaches, maple syrup and water to the container of a blender. Blend together for about 30 seconds or until it has reached the desired consistency.
- Use immediately or store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.