Salmon Dip Recipe
Salmon Dip makes a delicious dip recipe to serve when entertaining. Made with salmon, cream cheese, and spices, it is a favorite!
If you love salmon, then this salmon dip recipe has your name written all over it! I can’t get enough of it. It is perfect to serve at parties as people just go nuts over it. You can serve it cold or warm, depending on your preference. I have to tell you, I like it any way that I can get it! Ha!
You can use whatever salmon you have on hand. I generally make it from baked salmon or grilled salmon, but you can also use canned salmon if you like. I add all of my ingredients to the bowl of my stand mixer and get it nice and creamy and then stir in the salmon so that the final dip still has nice pieces of salmon in the dip. It makes for a bit chunkier dip. But that way, everyone can easily see what type of dip I’m serving even without having to put a card in front of it. I also notice the salmon lovers making sure to get big pieces of salmon on each of the bites!
Here’s my Salmon Dip recipe. I think you will love it!
Salmon Dip Recipe
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup finely diced celery
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- dash of hot sauce or Sriracha sauce
- 3 ounces cooked salmon
- Cream together cream cheese, mayonnaise, onion, celery, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, horseradish, and hot sauce in a large bowl with an electric mixer. Stir in salmon, making sure to not overmix and leave pieces of salmon visible in the dip.
- To serve cold
- Place in an airtight container or wrap well and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve
- To serve warm
- Spread into a small baking dish and bake at 350º F for 10 minutes.