This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This delicious Salted Caramel Mocha recipe is ready in minutes without having to leave home! It’s a favorite coffee drink topped with whipped cream and drizzled with salted caramel.
I’m such a fan of coffee. Every morning without fail, I grab a cup as part of my morning routine. Most of the time, I add a bit of my homemade coffee creamer. Sometimes I crave a coffee drink that’s a little more “extra” than my morning cup. This Salted Caramel Mocha is a special favorite that I enjoy as a treat. My Pumpkin Spice Latte is another one I enjoy on special occasions.
Salted Caramel Mocha Recipe
It never fails. Whenever I’m in a city that has a coffee house, drive-thru or otherwise, I have to visit. On a trip to visit a friend who lived in the mountains a few years ago, we found ourselves stopping by a local coffee shop each afternoon where I would get a salted caramel mocha as a little pick me up. That’s when I decided I would start making these delicious drinks at home. Thankfully, they couldn’t be much easier to make!
I made my salted caramel mocha recipe for one large cup or a single serving recipe. You can easily multiply the recipe for the number of servings that you need for guests or because you know that you can’t have just one!
We love mocha at my house, so it is one of those coffee drinks that I love to keep all of the ingredients ready for use at a moment’s notice.
My recipe also calls for homemade salted caramel. And since I like to keep caramel sauce on hand in my refrigerator throughout the fall, it makes it really easy for me to use it quickly in this recipe. However, you can easily use the already made caramel sauce that you can buy at the grocery store, if you like. Either would work just fine. Likewise, it calls for homemade whipped cream, but use whatever whipped cream or topping you prefer.
How to Make Salted Caramel Mocha
To make this, you’ll need:
- hot coffee
- unsweetened cocoa powder
- granulated sugar
- salted caramel sauce – I keep made ahead in fridge or make when I’m serving several of these, but you can use your favorite caramel sauce as well
- milk or cream
- whipped cream – optional – My recipe turns out perfectly and takes minutes to make, but you can use a brand of whipped topping from the store if you wish.
- Pour hot coffee into your favorite mug, making sure to leave a little room at top if you plan to use whipped cream.
- Stir in cocoa powder, sugar, caramel sauce and milk or cream until well combined.
- Top with a dollop – or two – of whipped cream if using.
- Drizzle with additional caramel sauce.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
More Warm Drink Recipes
Here’s my Salted Caramel Mocha Recipe. I know you are going to just love it!
Salted Caramel Mocha Recipe
- Pour hot coffee into mug and stir in cocoa powder, sugar, caramel sauce and milk until well combined. Top with whipped cream and drizzle with additional salted caramel sauce. Serve immediately.