This Spicy Peach BBQ Sauce is a delicious combination of sweet peaches and spicy bbq sauce! Perfect on so many dishes, this is amazing on chicken and pork!
This Spicy Peach BBQ Sauce recipe is an absolute favorite in my family and one that is on repeat throughout peach season at my house! Those ripe juicy peaches add just the right amount of sweetness and intoxicating aroma to this spicy bbq sauce. It’s simple to make and always a hit whenever I make it!
Spicy Peach BBQ Sauce
If you are like me and love peaches, love bbq sauce, and adore a little kick, then you sure need to give this bbq sauce a try soon.
How to Make It
To make it, you’ll add your tomato sauce, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, honey, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and chopped peaches to a medium saucepan set over medium heat. Give it a quick stir to combine it and then let it come to a low boil. As it boils, it will thicken and the chopped peaches will soften and infuse the bbq sauce with their sweet, peach flavor.
Talk about a heavenly aroma!
Allow the bbq sauce to continue to cook until the bbq sauce just coats the back of spoon, about 10 minutes. Then, stir in the peach preserves until well combined.
Remove the bbq sauce from the cooktop and let it cool slightly before tasting. Then, give it a taste and adjust to your preference.
At this point, it is ready to serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
We love this bbq sauce with so many dishes, but it is out of this world delicious with chicken and pork!
I’ve provided the recipe for the amount of flavor and spice that I prefer. However, you can easily adjust the ingredients for what equals perfection for you and your family. Just give it a little taste test once it has cooked and cooled just a bit and adjust to how your family loves it.
I can’t wait to hear how you like it.
More Delicious BBQ Sauces to Try
Homemade BBQ Sauce – a classic crowd favorite!
Mama’s Coca Cola BBQ Sauce – have loved this sauce for years!
Spicy Mustard BBQ Sauce – perfect bit of spicy and tangy!
Here’s my recipe for Spicy Peach BBQ Sauce. I hope you enjoy it as much as my family does!
Spicy Peach BBQ Sauce Recipe
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 fresh peaches, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
- Combine tomato sauce, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, honey, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and chopped peaches in a medium saucepan set over medium heat. Bring to a low boil and then cook until thick and coats the back of a spoon, about 10 minutes. Stir in peach preserves.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.