This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Balsamic Baked Pork Chops Recipe. Perfect for a quick weeknight meal, these balsamic oven baked pork chops are full of flavor while still being quick and easy!
Boy, do I have something special for you! Ready?
It is these balsamic baked pork chops!
Oh my stars are they amazing!
Let me just tell you, they are absolutely scrumptious and they couldn’t get much easier! I started with one my son’s favorite recipes – my skillet pork chops. If you aren’t familiar with that recipe, let me tell you a bit about how it came to be. You see, I’d asked him what he wanted that week for supper as I was making my list for the grocery store and farm stand. Well, after asking just the right questions he got very specific when he told me about those pork chops. Since then, they’ve been on regular rotation at my house!
But, there are also times that I want a little bit more flavor. That’s generally when I’ll turn to my honey soy pork chop recipe but lately, I’ve had a hankering for balsamic baked pork chops more and more. Thankfully, my family absolutely adores it, too!
I love it when that happens!
Seriously though, if you have tried and love my Balsamic Beef recipe and enjoy pork chops, I think you will love this recipe just as much. And on the table in less than 30 minutes? Yes sirree. I’m in!
Here’s my Balsamic Baked Pork Chops Recipe. Make it soon. I bet you’ll love it, too!
Balsamic Baked Pork Chops Recipe
- 6-8 pork chops bone-in, thick sliced
- olive oil
- 1/2 cup beef stock or broth
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Drizzle olive oil in medium to large skillet over medium heat. Add pork chops to skillet. Cook about 3 to 5 minutes on each side to brown.
- While pork chops are browning, whisk together beef broth, balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, honey, red pepper flakes, and garlic in a 2-cup measuring cup.
- Once pork chops have browned on both sides, remove from heat, pour the balsamic mixture over pork chops and place in the oven for about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and serve with pan sauces.