This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Cheesy Bacon Bread makes a super fast, simple, savory recipe that is just as easy for making as a quick snack as it is elegant for serving when entertaining.
And let me just tell you, this cheesy bacon bread is just as ah-diccccc-tivvve as it is delicious, which means it will become on of those go-to recipes you’ll turn to time and again.
It begins with a simple baguette that you can pick up at the local grocery store, slice and then smear with a little bit of butter. Then, and this is where the deliciousness really comes in, you top it with slices of cheddar cheese, and sprinkles of bacon. Slices of cheddar cheese topped with sprinkles of bacon? Doesn’t that sound about heavenly? It surely does to me!
For the cheddar cheese, I use an aged white cheddar cheese, but you can definitely use your favorite cheddar in this recipe.
The sharpness of the cheese blends perfectly with the smokey flavor of the bacon. And… since I don’t crisp the baguette when I heat my Cheesy Bacon Bread, they are easy to enjoy without cracking, crumbling, and creating a mess.
Here’s my Cheesy Bacon Bread Recipe. I just know it will become one of your favorites, too!
Cheesy Bacon Bread Recipe
- 1 baguette cut into individual slices
- butter softened
- 1 (10-ounce) package Cheddar cheese cut into slices
- 3-5 pieces cooked thick cut bacon diced
- 2 green onions sliced
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Place baguette slices onto rimmed baking sheet and smear with a little bit of butter. Top with a slice of cheese and a few pieces of diced bacon.
- Heat for 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with slices of green onion.
- Serve warm.
Did you make this recipe?
Mention @addapinch or tag #addapinch!
Share it with the world!
Deviled eggs are quick, cheap and delicious!!
I tweeted! https://mobile.twitter.com/motobean84/status/404618495289073664