This Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap recipe makes a quick and easy recipe ready in 15 minutes! Perfect for a delicious lunch or dinner everyone will love!
Love a classic chicken Caesar salad? Then, this delicious chicken Caesar salad wrap recipe is going to become a favorite! So simple, yet scrumptious, and on the table in 15 minutes! No bowls or mixing are required! Simply assemble and enjoy!
Table of Contents
My family loves these easy wraps for a quick lunch or dinner. They are a delicious recipe that I know my whole family enjoys. I love that even though I can have them on the table in 15 minutes or less, they are also a great make-ahead meal for the busiest of days!
How to Make Easy Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps
Be sure to see the recipe card below for the full listing of ingredients, instructions, notes, and estimated nutritional information.
- Chicken – use cooked chicken, sliced, chopped, or shredded. You can use grilled chicken, baked chicken, or even store-bought or homemade rotisserie if you prefer.
- Romaine lettuce – use fresh Romaine lettuce, either chopped or, to make it even easier, use the full lettuce leaf.
- Caesar salad dressing – I love to use my homemade Caesar salad dressing to control the ingredients used. You can also use your favorite store-bought.
- Tortillas – I use large flour, whole wheat, or spinach tortillas. If gluten-free, choose a certified gluten-free tortilla for your wrap.
Croutons – a delicious addition, but many times, we do not include the croutons to make this wrap even easier to make in minutes.
Parmesan cheese – Since the Caesar salad dressing has a bit of Parmesan cheese included in it, I don’t always add more to the wrap. If you do, use about 1/4 cup.
Add about 1 tablespoon of Caesar salad dressing to the inside of the tortilla. Spread the dressing onto the inside of the tortilla with the back of a spoon.
Layer on the romaine lettuce, then the chicken. Add any optional ingredients that you would like to include.
Fold the tortilla around the ingredients as you would a burrito. Secure with a toothpick if needed.
Meal Prep Tip!
Prepare your cooked chicken up to 3 days in advance and store in the refrigerator to use in any number of delicious recipes – like these easy wraps!
To store. Wrap any leftovers tightly with parchment paper. Store in the refrigerator up to 3 days.
To make ahead. Assemble the chicken Caesar salad wraps as directed in the instructions. Wrap them tightly as discussed above in “to store”. Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
To freeze. Since these wraps include as a main ingredient fresh romaine lettuce, they are not freezer- friendly when fully assembled. However, you can prepare them without the lettuce and freeze them for up to 3 months. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight and then add the lettuce when ready to serve.
Frequently Asked Questions
Wrapped and stored properly, chicken Caesar salad wraps make a good meal prep meal. See my Storage Tips for instructions on how to store them. Additionally, you can prepare all of the ingredients for the wraps and store them in the refrigerator ready to be assembled when you are ready to serve your wraps!
These wraps are delicious served with fresh fruit or a raw veggie platter with carrots, cucumbers, celery, and grape tomatoes.
Here’s my Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap Recipe. I hope you love it as much as my family does!
Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap Recipe
- 2 cups cooked chicken, sliced, chopped, or shredded
- 1 head Romaine lettuce, chopped or as whole leaves
- 1/4 cup Caesar salad dressing, plus more as desired
- 4 large tortillas, flour, whole wheat, or spinach
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Homemade Croutons
- Add 1 tablespoon Caesar Salad Dressing to the inside of one tortilla. Spread to coat the inside of the tortilla with a knife or the back of a spoon.
- Layer the Romaine lettuce, chicken, and optional ingredients onto the Caesar dressing coated tortilla.
- Fold the tortilla around the ingredients as you would a burrito. Secure the wrap with a toothpick if needed. Slice in half if you prefer.
Storage TipsTo store. Wrap any leftovers tightly with a damp paper towel topped with plastic or bees wrap. Store in the refrigerator. To make ahead. Assemble the chicken caesar salad wraps as directed in the instructions. Wrap them tightly as discussed above in “to store”. Store in the refrigerator for up to two days. To freeze. Since these wraps include fresh romaine lettuce, they are not freezer friendly.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.