This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This Chicken Pasta with Roasted Red Pepper Cream Sauce has to be one of my favorite, quick, family-friendly meals. Ready in less than 30 minutes, it makes a perfect busy weeknight recipe.
I start by cooking my pasta in a stockpot while cubing my chicken and quickly cooking it in a skillet.
Then, once it has cooked, I remove it to a bowl as I prepare my cream sauce.
I drain my pasta and toss it into the cream sauce, making sure get as much of that cream sauce goodness on the noodles as possible. Then, the chicken goes back into the skillet, along with a few hands full of fresh spinach, salt and pepper and voila, supper is ready!
I love recipes like that!
Here’s my chicken pasta recipe with roasted red pepper cream sauce. It’s a keeper!
Chicken Pasta with Roasted Red Pepper Cream Sauce Recipe
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2-3 chicken breasts cut in half horizontally and cubed
- 1 roasted red pepper cream sauce recipe
- 1 (8-ounce) package pasta , your favorite style, cooked
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- salt and pepper to taste
- Melt butter in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Add in chicken and cook until cooked throughout and browned, about 8 minutes. Remove chicken to a bowl and set aside.
- Prepare roasted red pepper cream sauce in the skillet. Drain cooked pasta and toss in the cream sauce with tongs, making sure to coat pasta as much as possible. Add back in chicken. Add fresh spinach and remove from heat. Toss all ingredients together and add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve warm.
Did you make this recipe?
Mention @addapinch or tag #addapinch!
Share it with the world!
I LOVED this recipie. Super taste! Super Easy! I added a bullion cube in the sauce for more flaver. My husband is a Spanish fishing captain who goes out to sea 4 months at a time. He loved it too! He will be taking this recipie out to sea with him.
Oh goodness, Ana! I’m so glad that you both enjoyed and I wish him safe travels!!! xo
Excellent recipe! I made a double batch to freeze before baby comes. It is a super easy meal that is warm and hearty. I’m definitely looking forward to eating this after our baby is born!
I’m happy you liked this! It is a great meal for making ahead! Best wishes for the birth of your baby! That is such a precious, special time! xo
Trying this tonight with Shrimp instead of chicken – looks amazing
Hope you enjoy it, Anna! xo
If i freeze this should i freeze the chicken seoarately or can the whole dish be frozen together. How best to thaw and re-heat?