This Chicken Pasta with Roasted Red Pepper Cream Sauce has to be one of my favorite, quick, family-friendly meals. Ready in less than 30 minutes, it makes a perfect busy weeknight recipe.
I start by cooking my pasta in a stockpot while cubing my chicken and quickly cooking it in a skillet.
Then, once it has cooked, I remove it to a bowl as I prepare my cream sauce.
I drain my pasta and toss it into the cream sauce, making sure get as much of that cream sauce goodness on the noodles as possible. Then, the chicken goes back into the skillet, along with a few hands full of fresh spinach, salt and pepper and voila, supper is ready!
I love recipes like that!
Here’s my chicken pasta recipe with roasted red pepper cream sauce. It’s a keeper!
Chicken Pasta with Roasted Red Pepper Cream Sauce Recipe
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2-3 chicken breasts cut in half lengthwise and cubed
- 1 roasted red pepper cream sauce recipe
- 1 8-ounce package pasta, your favorite style, cooked
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- salt and pepper to taste
- Melt butter in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Add in chicken and cook until cooked throughout and browned, about 8 minutes. Remove chicken to a bowl and set aside.
- Prepare roasted red pepper cream sauce in the skillet. Drain cooked pasta and toss in the cream sauce with tongs, making sure to coat pasta as much as possible. Add back in chicken. Add fresh spinach and remove from heat. Toss all ingredients together and add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve warm.