This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Frozen Cherry Pineapple Pie is simple pie recipe. An easy recipe, this no bake pie recipe is delicious in a graham cracker crust.
Okay, so remember that Frozen Fruit Salad that I talked about the other day?
Well, if you even half-way thought about making it, this is going to send you right on over the edge.
You should just go ahead and write this down on your Recipes I Have to Make Immediately list.
Don’t you have one of those?
I think my list is about 16 pages long at this point, but hey, who’s counting?
Let me tell you just a little bit more about this pie to convince you.
1. It’s easy, as well… pie to make.
2. It’s out of this world delicious.
3. You’ll be the hit every single place you take this delicious confection.
4. More people will rave about this pie than Carter has liver pills. (that’s an expression used in my family to mean – a ton!)
5. It will become one of those recipes that people request.
6. You can make it up to a week or so in advance.
7. Did I mention it’s easy? And delicious? And easy?
Umm, by the way, it’s so delicious, you might want to think about going ahead and making two of these. It disappears even quicker than the short amount of time it takes to make it – and that’s practically no time at all!
The thing that takes the longest about this pie is baking the graham cracker crust.
Here’s how I make it.
Frozen Cherry Pineapple Pie Recipe
For the Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 8 tablespoons butter melted
- pinch salt
For the Pie Filling
- 1 21-ounce can cherry pie filling
- 1 20-ounce can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 8-ounce carton Cool Whip
For the Graham Cracker Crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine all ingredients and press onto the bottom of large, freezer-safe casserole dish (9×13).
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before adding pie filling.
For the Pie Filling
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and spread evenly onto cooled graham cracked crust.
- Wrap tightly with plastic wrap and aluminum foil and place in freezer until frozen throughout.
- When ready to serve, remove from freezer and allow to stand for 3-5 minutes before cutting.
- For easy cutting, place knife into a large glass of hot water. Then, cut squares of frozen pie for serving.
Did you make this recipe?
Mention @addapinch or tag #addapinch!
Share it with the world!
Okay now, go make this pie and let me know what you think. I can’t wait to hear!
I made this today, and it was a hit. It was perfect on a hot day like today. Thanks for the recipe. I will make this again!
I made this today in a spring form pan. I added a thin layer of Cool whip to the top dabbed a couple tablespoons of the cherry pie filling gel on top and swirled it around. I pressed parchment paper on top. It’s for a New Years Bay Birthday, though… Can’t wait to try it!
Hope you enjoy it, Mel! Thanks!
What a yummy dessert! The only changes I made were:
1. I used sweetened condensed COCONUT milk and it added another flavor that was perfect with the cherry and pineapple
2. I omitted the lemon juice (by accident)
I could eat a whole pan of just the crust, it’s so good 🙂
Thanks, Amie! I may have to try this with the sweetened condensed coconut milk. xo
can i use pineapple tidbits
Linda, you can use those if you prefer.