This Halloween Snack Mix Recipe is sure to a favorite for all of your festivities! Made with popcorn, pretzels and a few other goodies, it is always a hit!
Need a super fast snack for Halloween? This one combines salty and sweet, crunchy and chewy all in one marvelous mix! Not one for gore and ghouls, I tend to make Halloween themed items that are friendly enough for the whole family – not a fright in sight!
You can customize the ingredients in the mix to your family’s preferences – like leave out the peanuts if allergies could be a factor or use candy corn if you don’t have candy pumpkins.
This snack mix can be made throughout the year, really. Just switch out the candy pumpkins or candy corn for another seasonal favorite or omit them all together if you like.
Here’s my Halloween Snack Mix recipe. I hope you love it!
Halloween Snack Mix Recipe
- 4 cups popped popcorn
- 1/4 cup cocktail peanuts
- 1/4 cup mini pretzels
- 1/4 candy pumpkins or candy corn
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon shortening or coconut oil
- In a large bowl, stir together popcorn, peanuts, pretzels, and candy pumpkins. Spread onto a parchment paper lined jelly roll pan.
- Add white chocolate chips to a microwave safe bowl and add in shortening or coconut oil. Microwave at medium (50%) for about 20 seconds and stir until smooth. If chips are not smooth, return to microwave at 10 second intervals, stirring after each until smooth. Drizzle over popcorn mix and allow to reach room temperature for the chocolate to harden before serving.