Honey Mustard Dressing is one of my family’s favorite dressings to use with chicken fingers, on a simple salad, or even on sandwiches from time to time.
One of the best things about making my own Honey Mustard Dressing is that I know exactly what all goes into the jar as I’m mixing it up. I take a Mason jar, add all of my ingredients, screw on the lid and give it a good shake. In just a few minutes, I have an absolutely scrumptious Honey Mustard Dressing perfect for keeping on hand for serving with so many dishes.
My Honey Mustard Dressing recipe includes just a few ingredients that you won’t find in the classic Honey Mustard Dressing recipes. It adds just an extra little something-something to it. First, I add a little bit of cumin to add a bit of a smokey depth to the dressing. I also add a bit of cayenne pepper to add just a hint of a kick when you eat it. Of course, if you have issues with cayenne pepper, you can reduce the amount in the recipe or simply omit it. However, if you don’t, I can’t recommend it enough!
Here’s my Honey Mustard Dressing Recipe that I think you’ll love.
Honey Mustard Dressing Recipe
- 1 cup mayonnaise or Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard yellow or Dijon
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard optional
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Add all ingredients to Mason jar, fit with tight top and shake until well combined. Alternately, you may add all ingredients to a bowl and whisk until smooth. Serve as a dressing or dip. Refrigerate unused dressing.