Parmesan Roasted Potatoes make a delicious side dish! So easy and perfect for a weeknight supper!
Growing up, we’d have potatoes regularly with our supper and even for breakfast or brunch on the weekends. They were always one of my Daddy’s favorite dishes that he’d be perfectly happy having every single night – whether baked potatoes, mashed potatoes or even breakfast potatoes, he loved them all.
I made these parmesan roasted potatoes the other night as a side to go along with pork tenderloin and roasted asparagus. When Sam saw what we were having for supper his face lit up. As I was piling the asparagus on his plate, he was piling on these potatoes.
Just guess which food disappeared first from his plate.
For our supper, I used a medley of multicolored baby potatoes. I tossed them onto a baking sheet with a bit of olive oil, Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper and roasted them for about 15 minutes before I added grated Parmesan cheese and chopped fresh parsley for the last few minutes of their cooking time.
There’s nothing like making a super easy side dish for a weeknight supper that your whole family loves.
Here’s my Parmesan Roasted Potatoes Recipe. I hope you love them as much as we do!
Parmesan Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- 1½ pounds new potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 400º F.
- Arrange the baby potatoes on a rimmed baking sheet or medium skillet in a single layer. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. T
- Toss to make sure well coated and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle on grated Parmesan cheese.
- Return to the oven and bake until fork tender, about 10 more minutes.
- Remove from the oven and add chopped parsley for serving.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.