Peppermint Bark Brownies Recipe
Peppermint Bark Brownies Recipe – Peppermint bark meets your favorite brownies in this quick, easy and delicious recipe!
Are you ready for a perfectly pepperminty treat? Oh boy, do I have one for you and it just couldn’t get much easier to make either!
Think of it as your favorite peppermint bark meeting your favorite brownie!
It all starts with a pan of your favorite brownies. I used my favorite fudge brownie recipe, but use whatever brownie recipe you love!
Bake your brownies according to the directions for that recipe. Then, top the baked brownies with marshmallow creme and return to the oven set to broil. Leave under the broiler until browned and lightly toasted, about 3 minutes or so.
Then, remove your brownies with toasted marshmallow creme from the oven and top with your roughly chopped peppermint bark.
For the peppermint bark, you can use homemade or store bought, whichever you prefer. If you don’t have, you can also substitute with a roughly chopped chocolate candy bar and crushed candy canes.
Here’s my recipe for this oh so easy Peppermint Bark Brownie Recipe. I hope you love them!
Peppermint Bark Brownie Recipe
- Fudge Brownies Recipe or your favorite brownie recipe
- 1 (7-ounce) container Marshmallow Creme
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped Peppermint Bark
- Prepare brownies as directed by the recipe. Spread with Marshmallow Creme and place under broiler until lightly browned, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with chopped peppermint bark.
- Allow to cool completely before slicing and serving.
Substitute 1 roughly chopped full-size chocolate candy bar and crushed candy canes in place of peppermint bark, if needed.
All images and text © Robyn Stone for Add a Pinch