This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Rosemary Potatoes Recipe – These roasted potatoes are ready in less than 30 minutes and made flavorful with fresh rosemary. They make the perfect side dish!
If I were stranded on a deserted island, these are the potatoes I’d be craving. I can guarantee it.
So simple to make and absolutely scrumptious, they are a staple recipe that goes with so many dishes. They are very similar to my Herbed Skillet Potatoes and a recipe you really, really, really need to try!
You can use any type of potatoes and if they are large, cut them into walnut sized pieces, but if possible please look for these multi-colored baby potatoes because oh my word they make this dish!
Here’s how I make my Rosemary Potatoes Recipe. I hope you enjoy them!
Rosemary Potatoes Recipe
- 1 pound baby potatoes of various color
- olive oil
- sea salt
- ground black pepper
- fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Scrub baby potatoes and place on sheet pan.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt and ground black pepper.
- Roast until fork tender, about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle rosemary on top.
- To garnish, add rosemary sprigs to dish when serving.
Did you make this recipe?
Mention @addapinch or tag #addapinch!
Share it with the world!
These potatoes are amazing and I’ve been inspired to feature them in my Friday Food Fetish roundup. And I’ll be sharing on Pinterest. Please let me know if you have any objections and KEEP IT COMING!
LOL…I would want potatoes if I was stranded on an island as well! Perfect choice, I just adore rosemary with my potatoes 😀