Skinny Chocolate Fondue Recipe
Chocolate Fondue makes a delicious treat and this skinny version is one that I’m loving lately.
It’s perfect as a sweet, guilt-free treat anytime of the year, but especially for Valentine’s Day or as a lighter offering for the big game. But seriously, a skinny chocolate fondue? What’s not to love about that!
Serve this skinny chocolate fondue with various dippers like apple slices, strawberries, banana slices or even tangerine sections for a fresh, delicious treat. No one will ever guess you’ve lightened up one of their favorite treats unless you tell them! It can be our secret!
- 2⁄3 cup unsweetened dark cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 tsp salt
- 1 cup coconut milk
- pinch of espresso powder
- 4 Tbsp Truvía® natural sweetener
- 1⁄2 tsp vanilla extract
- Place cocoa powder, salt, coconut milk, espresso powder and Truvía® in a heavy-bottomed saucepan.
- Bring ingredients to a boil over medium high heat, stirring constantly. Reduce heat and simmer for 2-3 minutes, whisking constantly, until thickened.
- Remove from heat. Cool slightly, whisk in vanilla and transfer to fondue pot or a small slow cooker on a warm setting.
- Serve warm with a variety of dippers, such as strawberries, pineapple chunks, apple slices, banana slices, or other fresh fruit.