This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
These Steak Fajita Lettuce Wraps make the perfect quick, yet oh so delicious lunch or supper recipe. Made with marinated flank steak, this simple recipe will become a favorite!
I’m a sucker for a delicious quick meal. Let’s face it, while I love cooking like nobody’s business, I also enjoy being able to do other things during the evening and still serving a supper that I know my family will love. That’s where these steak fajita lettuce wraps come into play. You see, I had a marinated flank steak doing its thing in the refrigerator as we were out and about buying school supplies and getting ourselves organized for the new school year. By the time we made it home with all of our notebooks, pencils, paper, and other supplies, pulled out all of the old materials from our school room and began setting up for the new year, I was bushed I tell ya. But, I still had a family to feed and flank steak ready to be cooked in the refrigerator. At least that!
So, I started thinking of all the possibilities that would get supper on the table the quickest without seeming like I was totally shirking cooking for my family! HA! And here ya go… I promise, it is a definite winner!
Here’s my Steak Fajita Lettuce Wraps Recipe. I think you’ll love it!
Steak Fajita Lettuce Wraps Recipe
- 1 recipe marinated flank steak
- large lettuce leaves washed and dried
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion sliced
- 1/2 red pepper deseeded and sliced
- 1 pint mushrooms sliced
Sriracha Cream Sauce
- 1/2 cup sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce or to taste
- Prepare flank steak according to directions. Wrap tightly in foil and allow to rest for 5-10 minutes while preparing the remainder.
- Drizzle olive oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add in onion, pepper, and mushrooms. Cook quickly, stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
- Stir together ingredients for Sriracha Cream Sauce and serve in a small bowl.
- Slice flank steak thinly and serve along with other ingredients to make lettuce wraps.
Did you make this recipe?
Mention @addapinch or tag #addapinch!
Share it with the world!
This looks incredible!
Looks delicious!! Thanks Robyn!! Pinned it!
Love this, so delicious!
Need a few of these now!