This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Sundried Tomato Vinaigrette has become my new favorite dressing this summer.
So quick, easy, full of flavor, and not to mention absolutely out of this world delicious! I can’t get enough of it.
Want to know what makes it so easy?
Oil packed sundried tomatoes.
They turn this into a three ingredient recipe that will knock your sock off.
It’s perfect on so many salads that I can’t even begin to tell you, but I’m sharing one of my favorites tomorrow.
Okay, here’s this super simple Sundried Tomato Vinaigrette recipe. Don’t blink or you might miss it!
Oh yeah, remember, no one will ever guess how incredibly simple this is to make if you don’t tell them!
That can be our secret!
Sundried Tomato Vinaigrette Recipe
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes packed in oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup oil from sundried tomatoes
- Add sundried tomatoes to blender and pulse until in smaller pieces. Then proceed with recipe using either the blender or whisk method.
- Blender Method
- Reduce speed of blender as you add balsamic vinegar and then as you drizzle oil into the sundried tomato pieces. Pulse until well-combined. Pour into a container for serving.
- Whisk Method
- Pour sundried tomato pieces into a medium bowl or measuring cup. Add balsamic vinegar and then whisk with a fork or whisk as you incorporate the oil into the tomatoes and balsamic vinegar. Pour into a container for serving.
- Store any unused in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Did you make this recipe?
Mention @addapinch or tag #addapinch!
Share it with the world!
I adore sun dried tomatoes – I need this!!!
I love sundried tomatoes so I am all over this!
Love the combo, Robyn. Perfect for summer entertaining! 🙂
We always have these ingredients on hand, and we LOVE sundrieds, so we’ll definitely be making this next salad night!
Love this! So simple and so pretty!
Oh my gosh how much do I love this? Sounds so delicious!!
I could eat sun dried tomatoes in oil like a snack. Can’t wait to try this on my salad!
Sun dried tomatoes in oil are expensive and this recipe wasn’t worth it. I made it and it was average. Won’t make it again.
I’m sorry you didn’t enjoy the vinaigrette, Fay. It’s always full of delicious flavor when I make it. I can’t be sure, but it could have something to do with the balsamic vinegar you used. They vary so much and some of them don’t have as good of a flavor as others. Thanks!