Sundried Tomato Vinaigrette has become my new favorite dressing this summer.
So quick, easy, full of flavor, and not to mention absolutely out of this world delicious! I can’t get enough of it.
Want to know what makes it so easy?
Oil packed sundried tomatoes.
They turn this into a three ingredient recipe that will knock your sock off.
It’s perfect on so many salads. I especially love it on my Mediterranean Salad.
Okay, here’s this super simple Sundried Tomato Vinaigrette recipe. Don’t blink or you might miss it!
Sundried Tomato Vinaigrette Recipe
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes, packed in oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup oil from sundried tomatoes
- Add sundried tomatoes to blender and pulse until in smaller pieces. Then proceed with recipe using either the blender or whisk method.
- Blender Method
- Reduce speed of blender as you add balsamic vinegar and then as you drizzle oil into the sundried tomato pieces. Pulse until well-combined. Pour into a container for serving.
- Whisk Method
- Pour sundried tomato pieces into a medium bowl or measuring cup. Add balsamic vinegar and then whisk with a fork or whisk as you incorporate the oil into the tomatoes and balsamic vinegar. Pour into a container for serving.
- Store any unused in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.