Mediterranean Salad makes a delicious recipe for a light meal or as a side dish when entertaining. Get this easy, elegant Mediterranean Salad recipe.
This Mediterranean Salad that I quickly threw together for lunch with Mama the other day is absolutely out of this world.
Full of juicy tomatoes, crisp cucumbers, slivers of purple onion all on a bed of spring salad greens, I didn’t think it could get any better. But then, it did.
I tossed in bits of Feta cheese I crumbled and then drizzled it with a quick sun-dried tomato vinaigrette that I made.
While I think this salad was practically perfect as it was, you could also add in grilled or roasted chicken or even a light fish to include a little protein in the meal.
Whatever you do though, be sure to include this easy salad in with some lunch or supper menu this summer.
You’ll be soooo glad you did. Promise.
Here’s my Quick Mediterranean Salad Recipe. I hope you love it!
Mediterranean Salad Recipe
- 4 cups salad greens
- 2 medium tomatoes chopped
- 3 medium cucumber chopped
- 1/2 red or purple onion sliced
- 8 ounces Feta cheese
- Sundried Tomato Vinaigrette
- Layer salad greens, tomatoes, cucumber, onion, and feta cheese onto medium serving platter or in a medium bowl.
- Serve Sundried Tomato Vinaigrette on the side for self-serving.