This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This oven baked Teriyaki Salmon is so delicious and ready in minutes! With its tasty homemade teriyaki glaze, it’s always a favorite salmon recipe!
There’s just something about salmon that I absolutely adore. When I can find fresh caught Coho or other salmon that hasn’t been farm-raised and doesn’t cost an arm and a leg, then I stock up! My grocer had large filets of fresh Coho recently and you better believe I was thrilled! I celebrated with this scrumptious teriyaki salmon recipe!
Teriyaki Salmon Recipe
I used my homemade teriyaki sauce in the recipe, but if you prefer you can use your favorite from the store. I just love being able to control the ingredients as much as possible. You probably remember that I used it in my Teriyaki Chicken a while back, too. It is definitely a flavor profile we love.
I use the same method for baking my teriyaki salmon that I do for my super simple baked salmon recipe. It always produces a tender, moist salmon that isn’t overcooked. The flavor is out of this world!
Here’s how I make it.
How to Make Teriyaki Salmon
Here’s my Teriyaki Salmon recipe.
Teriyaki Salmon Recipe
- 1 salmon filet about 2 pounds, left whole
- 1/4 cup homemade teriyaki sauce
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic diced
- Preheat oven to 425º F. Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil for the easiest cleanup.
- Place salmon, skin side down, on the lined baking sheet. Spread teriyaki sauce over the salmon, making sure to cover well. Sprinkle on pepper and garlic. Bake in oven until the salmon has cooked through, about 12-15 minutes.
- Cut into 4-6 filets, discarding skin for serving. Serve with additional teriyaki sauce, if desired.
Did you make this recipe?
Mention @addapinch or tag #addapinch!
Share it with the world!
One my favorite ways to have salmon—–and I do love salmon. BUT the homemade teriyaki sauce has to be this over the top. Yay.
So tasty! But I always mess up the piedes of fish when I’m cooking, they always split in half. 🙁
This is my kind of dinner! I can’t get enough salmon, so I will be trying this soon!
This looks amazing!
Salmon is one of my favorites… this looks like a great recipe!
Teriyaki is one of my favorite ways to eat salmon!
I need this for dinner tonight!
The simplicity here is beautiful. I think I love you.