Toffee Apple Pie Cookies are the perfect cookies recipe for fall. Immediately reminding you of a delicious apple pie, these cookies will be a favorite!
Okay, I know I just shared a cookie recipe with you yesterday, but seriously, these cookies that we call toffee apple pie cookies are soooo good I want you to make them as soon as possible. I’ve made them three times in the past month and they are so simple to make and the perfect flavors for right now!
They are made with a buttery, chewy cookie base filled with crunchy toffee bites and topped with fragrant apple pie spice that I love so much! While they don’t have any apples in the cookies, they immediately make me think of apple pie!
Here’s my Toffee Apple Pie Cookies recipe. I hope you love them as much as we do!
Toffee Apple Pie Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup toffee bits
- 1/8 teaspoon apple pie spice per cookie
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Line baking sheet with baking mat or parchment paper. Set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla, mixing well until combined.
- Add flour, salt, and baking soda to the butter mixture. Stir in toffee bits.
- Scoop about a tablespoon of cookie dough and place onto prepared baking sheet, spacing them far enough apart to allow the cookies to spread as they bake. Sprinkle the top of each cookie with apple pie spice. Bake for 8 - 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.