This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Goodness gracious, is this stuff good.
My whole addiction with taking sweet dips to functions started with my Cookie Dough Dip that everyone just loves. But you know, after you take that same dip to so many functions, you feel like you aren’t bringing your “A” game anymore. You need to up the ante just a bit, if you will. I’m sure you know what I mean. So, anyway, I upped the ante. With this. I call it Candy Bar Dip for lack of a better name.
It doesn’t actually have any candy bars in it, but I was going for the taste of one of my favorite candy bars, the one with chocolate, almonds and coconut.
You know the one.
If you like those, then you’ll love this dip.
Candy Bar Dip Recipe
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup coconut flake
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- Cream together cream cheese and butter. Add in vanilla and sugars and beat until creamy. Stir in chocolate chips, coconut and almonds.
- Spoon into a serving bowl and top with additional chocolate chips, coconut and almonds for serving.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serves well with pretzels, fruit slices, and graham crackers.
Did you make this recipe?
Mention @addapinch or tag #addapinch!
Share it with the world!
Have fun with it!
Veganized and scaled back this recipe over the weekend and it was PHENOMENAL!
So glad I found your blog 🙂
I love trying new recipes and can’t wait to try some of these!! Yum!!!!