This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This Chicken Salad Sandwich reminds me of one that I used order from a deli whenever I was nearby for business. You know, way back when I used to wear something besides yoga pants and my Uggs all day.
Anyway, this little deli had only two or three booths / tables inside, which was fine since most everyone would just pick up their soup, salad, or sandwiches. From time to time I’d order something different just to see if I loved anything as much or more as this sandwich and with one bite, I’d always regret it.
Their chicken salad sandwich was simply amazing. So, one day when I was eating my poppy seed chicken dip, I realized it reminded me so much of their sandwiches! That’s when I started playing around with the recipe combination for what I like to call my ultimate chicken salad sandwich.
Here’s my Chicken Salad Sandwich recipe. I can’t wait to hear how you like it!
Chicken Salad Sandwich Recipe
- 2 chicken breasts cooked
- 2 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Stone House Seasoning
- 8 slices sandwich bread
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 slices bacon cooked
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1 tomato sliced
- Mix together chicken, cream cheese, mayonnaise,and Stone House Seasoning in a medium bowl until well-combined.
- Divide chicken salad mixture onto 4 slices of bread. Top with any optional toppings. Top with a second piece of bread.
- Melt butter in skillet and toast sandwich on one side, flip and then toast the other side. Serve warm.