This Chicken Salad Sandwich reminds me of one that I used order from a deli whenever I was nearby for business. You know, way back when I used to wear something besides yoga pants and my Uggs all day.
Anyway, this little deli had only two or three booths / tables inside, which was fine since most everyone would just pick up their soup, salad, or sandwiches. From time to time I’d order something different just to see if I loved anything as much or more as this sandwich and with one bite, I’d always regret it.
Their chicken salad sandwich was simply amazing. So, one day when I was eating my poppy seed chicken dip, I realized it reminded me so much of their sandwiches! That’s when I started playing around with the recipe combination for what I like to call my ultimate chicken salad sandwich.
Here’s my Chicken Salad Sandwich recipe. I can’t wait to hear how you like it!
Chicken Salad Sandwich Recipe
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Stone House Seasoning
- 8 slices sandwich bread
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 slices bacon, cooked
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Mix together chicken, cream cheese, mayonnaise,and Stone House Seasoning in a medium bowl until well-combined.
- Divide chicken salad mixture onto 4 slices of bread. Top with any optional toppings. Top with a second piece of bread.
- Melt butter in skillet and toast sandwich on one side, flip and then toast the other side. Serve warm.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.