Chocolate Filled Raspberries make an easy delicious treat. These little bite-sized berries have just the right amount of chocolate and are perfect for snacking!
These Chocolate Filled Raspberries are so scrumptious, yet quick and easy to make! While they make a perfectly easy and portable snack, they are lovely to serve at parties, showers, and special events. These juicy bite-sized berries are great for Valentine’s Day, too! They make an excellent food gift for a special day.
Chocolate Filled Raspberries
You can use whatever type of chocolate you prefer to fill them. Some like the mildness of milk chocolate to fill the raspberries. I prefer to use dark chocolate as it pairs perfectly with the raspberry flavor. No matter which chocolate you use, these are a fantastic treat and are always a crowd favorite!
My family and I love these delicious little treats. Whenever raspberries are on sale, I love to grab a few extra pints and make this recipe. Since we enjoy them so much, I like to make them ahead so that I have them whenever I want them. Thankfully, they are so simple to make ahead and freeze.
How to Make Chocolate Filled Raspberries
To make these, you’ll need the following ingredients.
- Chocolate Chips
- Coconut oil
- Place a few raspberries inside a mini-muffin pan, as shown in the photograph below.
- Heat the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl for 2 minutes on 50% power. Stir until smooth. Pour the melted chocolate into a plastic zip-top container and snip just a tiny hole in the bottom corner to make it as mess-free as possible for filling the raspberries. Next, squeeze the bag slightly to fill each of the crevices of each raspberry with the melted chocolate.
- Place the muffin pan into the freezer to flash freeze for about 15 minutes to set the chocolate.
Serve or follow freezing instructions to freeze for later.
Transfer the chocolate filled raspberries to an airtight, freezer-safe container and freeze them for up to 3 months.
They make the perfect snack anytime and are delicious in the summertime straight from the freezer, too!
Here’s my Chocolate Filled Raspberries recipe. Make them soon. You’ll love them!
Chocolate Filled Raspberries
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon coconut oil, Optional
- Place fresh raspberries into a mini-muffin pan to help hold them for ease in filling.
- Heat chocolate chips and coconut oil in microwave safe bowl for 2 minutes on 50%. Stir until smooth. Pour into a zip top container and snip a tiny hole in the bottom corner of the bag. Squeeze the bag to fill each of the crevices of the raspberry with the melted chocolate. Place muffin pan in the freezer for about 15 minutes to set.
- Remove from the freezer and pour into an airtight, freezer-safe container and store in the freezer up to 3 months.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.