A deliciously satisfying Chef Salad recipe topped with deviled eggs! Perfect for lunches and suppers and has an updated, scrumptious flavor!
Chef Salads come in all sizes and varieties, but there are always a few things they have in common – crisp greens, two types of meat – either ham, bacon, chicken, turkey, or another favorite, hard boiled eggs, vegetables, and cheese.
And since this is a version of a chef salad that I love to make and serve as a meal after I’ve made baked ham, I thought it would be perfect to share with you right about now, too.
What makes this chef salad different from all the others?
Well, I top it with deviled eggs!
Deviled Egg Chef Salad Recipe
This is a great salad to make anytime you have a bit of leftover ham, such as after a Sunday supper or holiday meal. If you happen to have leftover deviled eggs, you can have this salad thrown together in no time flat.
I’m so taken with this chef salad! We love loaded, delicious salads as meals in my family, and this one is always a favorite! It definitely doesn’t leave you hungry in a few hours. Filling and satisfying, it’s perfect for lunch or supper!
Here’s the recipe for this Chef Salad, but really just make it your own. Toss in whatever leftover protein you may have on hand – chicken, turkey, or ham. A combination always works well, too. But, will you do me a favor? Promise you’ll try the deviled egg sometime really soon.
I think you’ll love it.
Chef Salad Recipe
- 8 cups salad greens
- 1 cup ham diced
- 1 cup turkey diced
- 1/2 cup green onion chopped fine
- 1/2 cup celery chopped fine
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 2 slices cooked bacon crumbled
- 4 deviled eggs
- 8 ounces salad dressing your choice
- Combine all ingredients through bacon crumbles on a large platter for serving, topping with deviled eggs and serving dressings on the side.
- Alternately, assemble individual salad plates for serving, still topping with deviled eggs and serving dressings on the side.
Have a great day!