This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Easy Bruschetta Chicken Recipe with a rich balsamic glaze is delicious! Ready in less than 30 minutes, this easy chicken recipe is an all-time favorite!
We love quick, easy and delicious chicken recipes, especially on busy weeknights. They help make weeknights even easier while allowing time for all of our activities. This simple bruschetta chicken combines our love of those easy chicken dinner with the fresh flavors of bruschetta.
This is definitely a chicken recipe that my family loves! Thankfully, it couldn’t be much simpler to pull together. With just a handful of fresh ingredients, chicken, and balsamic glaze, you’ll have dinner on the table in no time!
How to Make Bruschetta Chicken Recipe
Here are a few tips for making your bruschetta chicken!
• Cook your chicken until it has browned on one side and then turn to cook on the other. This usually takes about 10 minutes per side. Your chicken should reach an internal temperature of 165º F when checked with an internal meat thermometer.
• Combine your tomatoes, onions, basil, and Stone House Seasoning while your chicken is cooking. This allows the flavors to marry together as the fresh mixture rests while your chicken is cooking. If you do not have Stone House Seasoning already made up and on hand, simply use 1 teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon black pepper and ¼ teaspoon of garlic powder. If you prefer to use minced fresh garlic, use one close and omit the garlic powder.
• Use a sharp knife when slicing through your basil to make sure that it doesn’t bruise the basil as you chop it. You can also simply tear your basil leaves rather than chopping them if you prefer.
• While you chicken cooks, you can also make your balsamic glaze. The glaze can also be made well in advance and stored in an airtight container, such as a Mason jar, in the refrigerator. Of course, you can always use store-bought balsamic glaze in a pinch, if you prefer.
Once your chicken has cooked through, remove it from the heat. Top the chicken with the fresh bruschetta mixture and then drizzle with balsamic glaze and serve.
Here’s my Bruschetta Chicken Recipe. I hope you love it as much as we do!
Easy Bruschetta Chicken Recipe
- Drizzle olive oil into medium skillet set over medium heat. Add chicken breasts and cook until browned on each side and internal temperature reaches 165º F., about 10 minutes per side.
- Stir together tomatoes, onion, and basil leaves. Spoon onto top of chicken. Sprinkle with Stone House Seasoning and then top with balsamic glaze and parmesan cheese, if using.