This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This Easy Bruschetta Chicken recipe with a rich balsamic glaze is delicious! Ready in less than 30 minutes, this easy chicken recipe is an all-time favorite!
We love quick, easy, and delicious chicken recipes, especially on busy weeknights. They help make weeknights even easier while allowing time for all of our activities. This simple bruschetta chicken combines our love of those easy chicken dinners with the fresh flavors of bruschetta.
How to Make Bruschetta Chicken Recipe
Be sure to see the recipe card below for the full listing of ingredients, instructions, notes, and estimated nutritional information.
To make this easy dinner recipe, you’ll need the following:
- Olive oil
- Chicken breasts – of similar size and thickness
- Grape tomatoes – halved
- Red onion – diced
- Basil leaves – Sliced for topping
- Stone House Seasoning – My favorite house seasoning blend (named after my family!). It adds so much flavor in a snap.
- Balsamic glaze (optional) – I love to prepare my balsamic glaze and store it in the refrigerator to use in recipes such as this one. You can also use store-bought.
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
Cook the chicken. Drizzle olive oil into a medium skillet set over medium heat. Add chicken breasts and cook until browned on each side and the internal temperature reaches 165º F., about 10 minutes per side.
Make the Bruschetta Topping. Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, onions, basil, and Stone House Seasoning while your chicken cooks. This allows the flavors to marry together as the fresh mixture rests while your chicken is cooking. If you do not have Stone House Seasoning already made up and on hand, simply use 1 teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon black pepper and ¼ teaspoon of garlic powder. If you prefer to use minced fresh garlic, use one clove and omit the garlic powder.
Slice basil. Use a sharp knife when slicing through your basil to make sure that it doesn’t bruise the basil as you chop it. You can also simply tear your basil leaves rather than chopping them if you prefer.
Serve. Once your chicken has cooked through, remove it from the heat. Top the chicken with the fresh bruschetta mixture and then drizzle with balsamic glaze and serve.
Make Ahead and Freezing Instructions
To make ahead. Prepare the chicken, cool, and refrigerate for up to 3 days. Prepare the bruschetta topping mixture (without the basil) and store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator. When ready to serve, reheat the chicken and top it with the bruschetta mixture, basil, and balsamic glaze.
This is also a great recipe for using leftover baked chicken!
To freeze. You can freeze the cooked chicken, thaw it in the refrigerator overnight, reheat and then top it with the freshly made bruschetta topping mixture, basil, and balsamic glaze.
Here’s my Bruschetta Chicken Recipe. I hope you love it as much as we do!
Easy Bruschetta Chicken Recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10-ounce) package grape tomatoes or 1 medium tomato diced
- 1/4 cup red onion diced
- 6-8 large basil leaves sliced
- 1 teaspoon Stone House Seasoning
- balsamic glaze optional
- Parmesan cheese optional
- Drizzle olive oil into medium skillet set over medium heat. Add chicken breasts and cook until browned on each side and internal temperature reaches 165º F., about 10 minutes per side.
- Stir together tomatoes, onion, and basil leaves. Spoon onto top of chicken. Sprinkle with Stone House Seasoning and then top with balsamic glaze and parmesan cheese, if using.
Did you make this recipe?
Mention @addapinch or tag #addapinch!
Share it with the world!
This recipe was great! Very flavorful. Will definitely make this again.
Sorry the stars will not fill in, but my family gives this 5 stars.
Thanks so much, Susan.