This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
I hope you had a fabulous Easter! It went by way too quickly, didn’t it?
We’re on Spring Break this week and escaped with family and friends to Walt Disney World for a while. Oh my goodness, the weather is gorgeous. Warm. Sunny. And well, gorgeous.
Camping has been absolutely ideal, too. Playing four-square, cornhole, swimming, riding bikes, and of course, eating lots.
I just love camping.
Well, RVing, I guess I should say.
We celebrated Easter and of course had the traditional Southern Easter menu. And you know you always have plenty of scrumptious leftovers, which are favorites of mine, too.
All that leftover ham is perfect in Ham and Cheddar Biscuits.
Oh my yum!
The flavors are just perfect together. And, if you like, you can always add the optional spread that really takes these ham and cheese biscuits over the top!
Here’s the recipe for these ham and cheddar biscuits with the optional spread that you may not want to miss. If you have leftover ham from your Easter celebration, you definitely want to give this a try!
Ham and Cheddar Biscuits Recipe
- 1 recipe Cheddar Biscuits
- 10-12 slices baked ham
- Poppy Seed Spread
- 1 cup butter softened
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1 medium onion minced
- 3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Prepare cheddar biscuits according to instructions.
- Mix together all ingredients for poppy seed spread and spread into the inside of biscuits. Add ham slice. Bake for 5 more minutes to allow the poppy seed spread to melt into biscuit.