Red Wine Vinaigrette Recipe
Red Wine Vinaigrette makes a delicious dressing for salads, lettuce wraps, and other dishes. It’s bright, tangy tastes pairs perfectly and compliments so many dishes.
However, luckily for me, it only takes a few minutes to whisk all of the ingredients together for a fresh, bright dressing that just takes everything up a notch or two when you use it.
Here’s my Red Wine Vinaigrette Recipe. It’s a keeper.
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon parsley, chopped (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl until very well-combined, about 3-5 minutes.
- Alternately, you can add all the ingredients to a Mason jar, screw on the lid, and shake vigorously until well-combined.