Rosemary Chicken Salad Recipe with Rosemary Ranch Dressing – Tender baked rosemary chicken is the star in this loaded salad recipe topped with a flavorful rosemary ranch dressing. The perfect combination of crunch, creamy, salty and so, so good!
Oh my stars, friends. This salad! It is one of my absolute, all-time favorite salad recipes that I can’t get enough of lately! It is packed with so much flavor and one that works perfectly for serving for lunch or supper, for a make-ahead meal to serve for an easy family supper or even when entertaining!
It is amazing!
Rosemary Chicken Salad Recipe
The scrumptious ingredients in this salad combine to create the most satisfying salad! Here’s how I make it.
How to Make Rosemary Chicken Salad
It all starts with my baked chicken. I’ve shared that recipe previously with you all, but for this salad, I top it with chopped fresh rosemary leaves for baking. I love to bake a pan of this chicken early in the week to then have on hand for recipes like this so that they are even quicker and easier to pull together for a meal in a flash!
I love to include all sorts of fresh vegetables in this salad for the flavors and textures – from halved grape tomatoes to cucumbers, radishes sliced really thinly and sliced green onions.
I also include diced crispy bacon pieces, hunk of avocado, and creamy gorgonzola cheese.
The flavor combinations are just delicious together.
Then, I top it with my Rosemary Ranch Dressing recipe that I shared with you just the other day.
Make Ahead Instructions
This salad is easy to make ahead!
All of the ingredients for this Rosemary Chicken Salad can be prepared ahead and stored in the refrigerator for up to a week, making it easy to make this salad for quick lunch and suppers or to have been prepped ahead for easy entertaining.
I recommend storing the ingredients in separate air tight containers to preserve their freshness.
Here’s my Rosemary Chicken Salad Recipe with Rosemary Ranch Dressing. If you love rosemary as much as I do, you need to make it soon! 🙂
Rosemary Chicken Salad Recipe with Rosemary Ranch Dressing
- 1 medium baked chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves divided
- 3 cups fresh baby salad greens
- 1 medium green onion sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced grape tomatoes
- 1 medium cucumber quartered and sliced
- 2 medium radishes sliced
- 2 slices diced, cooked bacon
- 2 tablespoons gorgonzola cheese crumbles
- 1/2 medium avocado diced
- 1/2 teaspoon Stone House Seasoning
- 4 tablespoons Rosemary Ranch Dressing Recipe
- Slice baked chicken and set aside. Add salad greens, green onion, tomatoes, cucumber, bacon, cheese, and avocado into a large salad bowl. Top with sliced, baked chicken, rosemary, Rosemary Ranch Salad Dressing, and Stone House Seasoning. Toss to combine and serve.
All of the ingredients for this Rosemary Chicken Salad can be prepared ahead and stored in the refrigerator for up to a week, making it easy to make this salad for quick lunch and suppers or to have been prepped ahead for easy entertaining. I recommend storing the ingredients in separate air tight containers to preserve their freshness.