Spinach Artichoke Bread brings your favorite spinach artichoke dip to meal status as a quick fix lunch or supper on a crusty baguette.
I’ve been all about spinach artichoke lately. From the obvious dip to spinach artichoke chicken and just about everything in between? Well, the other day I threw this spinach artichoke bread together for a really simple supper and I have to tell you – I’m not looking back!
How could I?
This quick spinach artichoke bread is quiet possibly one of the easiest meals ever and delicious to boot.
And since everyone loved it, that makes it a requirement to show up again fairly often.
Like when I have not a clue what to make my family for supper, but just know they’ll all be starving within 30 minutes of walking in the door in the evening.
Which generally means that I better hustle and get my cooking groove on in a hurry.
The best part?
This spinach artichoke bread is full of flavor and definitely doesn’t taste like a last minute idea.
Not at all.
So, really, if you don’t tell them, I certainly won’t.
They’ll think you had it planned all along.
Here’s my spinach artichoke bread recipe. I hope you love it!
Spinach Artichoke Bread Recipe
- 1 large baguette
- 1 (13.75-ounce) can artichoke hearts packed in water, drained
- 1 (10-ounce) package spinach
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375º F.
- Cut baguette in half lengthwise, then cut in half to form four equal pieces.
- Combine artichoke hearts, spinach, shallots, garlic, Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, and cheese together in a medium bowl. Spread liberally onto the bread slices. Bake 15 minutes until cheese are bubbly and bread has lightly toasted.
- Let stand about 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.