BBQ Pork Tenderloin made with a signature, zesty pork marinade. This recipe is delicious for both grilled pork tenderloin as well as baked! Always a crowd favorite!
Pork tenderloin makes one of our favorite go-to meal ideas, especially on busy weeknights or even on slower weekends. I love finding new ways to prepare it that my whole family enjoys and am really excited about sharing this recipe with you guys for my BBQ Pork Tenderloin recipe.
So simple to prepare, this pork tenderloin recipe is definitely one we make time and time again and one that disappears quickly.
The secret is really in the pork tenderloin marinade that I use.
The marinade recipe works great as a sauce as well as a marinade, so I always like to make a bit extra for serving with the pork tenderloin once it has cooked.
The base of the marinade is your favorite BBQ sauce. I like to use my homemade sweet and tangy bbq sauce. Then, I add a few other ingredients that seem sort of weird for a marinade or sauce recipe, but that really, really work well together. Things like grape jelly, garlic, and sriracha sauce. Oh my heavens are they good in this marinade!
I whisk all of the ingredients together for the marinade and then pour half of it over the pork tenderloins that I’ve placed inside of a zip top bag.
Then, I try to remove as much air from the bag as possible and turn the bag over to make sure the pork tenderloins are well coated with the marinade. Then, I place them inside the refrigerator for at least an hour to overnight.
I’ve found that the longer the pork tenderloins marinate, the better the flavor from this pork tenderloin marinade. However, since you’ve reserved some of the marinade to use as a finishing sauce on the pork tenderloins, you are fine to go ahead and cook the tenderloins after about an hour without losing the flavor.
You can bake these pork tenderloins or toss them onto the grill for the best grilled pork tenderloin you’ve ever tasted!
Cook them until the reach an internal temperature of 160 degrees F. Then, I like to remove them from the oven or grill, place them in a covered glass or ceramic casserole dish, and allow them to rest for about five to ten minutes before slicing and serving.
Here’s my recipe for my BBQ Pork Tenderloin. I can’t wait to hear how you like it.
BBQ Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 1 3-4 pound pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 cup grape jelly
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place pork tenderloin into a large zip top bag.
- Whisk together BBQ sauce, grape jelly, Sriracha sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and pepper. Pour half of BBQ sauce mixture over pork tenderloin. Remove excess air from zip top bag and seal. Place pork tenderloins in refrigerator for an hour to overnight to marinate. Cover remaining marinade/ sauce with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator for later use.
- Bake at 425º F. or grill pork tenderloins until they reach an internal temperature of 160 degrees F. Remove from oven or grill and place in covered glass or ceramic casserole dish for five to ten minutes to rest.
- When ready to serve, brush with additional BBQ sauce. Serve with additional sauce on the side.