This easy Meatball Sliders recipe makes a great appetizer, lunch, or dinner! Tender, juicy meatballs nestled in slider rolls topped with tomato sauce, and melted cheese are always a crowd favorite!
These delicious meatball sliders have been a family favorite recipe for more years than I can count and have been on the website since early 2013. They are a crowd favorite when I serve them for game days and anytime! Serve them with a Caesar Salad Salad or House Salad to round out the meal!
How to Make Easy Meatball Sliders Recipe
Be sure to see the recipe card below for the full listing of ingredients, instructions, notes, and estimated nutritional information.
- For the meatballs: you’ll need ground beef, diced onion (optional), Stone House Seasoning, parsley (optional), oregano, egg, and breadcrumbs.
- For the sliders: you’ll need cooked bacon, marinara sauce, dinner rolls or slider buns, and provolone cheese.
This recipe makes a dozen meatball sliders. If you’d like more, you can easily increase the recipe for as many as you need.
To store leftovers. Allow to cool and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days. Reheat in the microwave or in the oven until reheated throughout.
To make ahead. Prepare without baking and store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for 3 to 4 days. When ready to serve, bake as directed adding additional time if needed since they have been refrigerated.
Here’s my easy Meatball Sliders recipe. I hope you love them as much as we do!
Meatball Sliders Recipe
For the Meatballs
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon Stone House Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, optional
- 2 teaspoons oregano flakes
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
For the Sliders
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and cut into thirds
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 12 dinner rolls, or slider buns
- 12 slices provolone cheese
- Prep. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 425º F.
- Make the Meatballs. Add all of the ingredients for the meatballs to a large mixing bowl. With clean hands, combine all of the ingredients until just well combined. Do not overmix. Use a medium cookie scoop (2-tablespoon) or a spoon and scoop the meatball mixture. Roll in your hands to form the meatballs. Place onto the prepared baking sheet. Once all of the meatballs have been formed, bake until an instant-read thermometer reaches 160º F, about 10 – 12 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- Make the sliders. Add a slice of bacon to the bottom half of a dinner roll or slider bun. Place a meatball on top and spoon a tablespoon of tomato sauce over each meatball. Top with a slice of provolone cheese. Return to the oven until the cheese has melted and the tomato sauce is warmed, about 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.