Mini Sausage Quiche makes a delicious appetizer when entertaining or item for brunch.
While this recipe makes 24 mini quiche, you may want to increase recipe to make ahead and freeze for mornings on the go. This quiche also makes a great dish for entertaining.
Mini Sausage Quiche Recipe
- 2 packages miniature pastry shells
- 1/2 pound sausage
- 2 tbs onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 cup mushrooms chopped
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Place prepared pastry shells in a mini muffin pan or on a baking sheet.
- Add the sausage, onion, garlic, and mushrooms to a skillet set over medium heat. Saute until the sausage has cooked through and the vegetables become fragrant and translucent, about 6 minutes. Remove the skillet from the heat and stir in the spinach.
- Whisk the eggs in a medium bowl until smooth. Add the cooked sausage mixture to the eggs. Spoon the mixture into the pastry shells.
- Bake until the egg in the quiche has fully set, about 8 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before serving.