Easy Eggs Benedict Recipe – Toasted English muffins topped with ham, bacon, or Canadian-style bacon, and poached eggs and then drizzled with hollandaise sauce make this a favorite brunch recipe.
Eggs Benedict is absolutely without a doubt one of my most favorite breakfasts in the entire world. We love it so much that I have updated the classic recipe to a more simplified version that doesn’t require mass orchestration. I have declared it to be the best Eggs Benedict recipe ever since it is absolutely as easy as can be! It is ready in minutes without all the fuss!
How to Make Easy Eggs Benedict
My easy recipe simplifies how Eggs Benedict is made so that every home cook can enjoy making them anytime! I love to make these for my family at home rather than only having this brunch favorite at a restaurant!
Eggs Benedict Ingredients
For this recipe, you’ll need Canadian Bacon, English Muffins, Eggs, and Hollandaise Sauce.
Bake your Bacon in the Oven
Place it onto a wire rack situation onto a baking sheet and bake until browned, about 15 minutes.
Cook Eggs in the Oven
Rather than poaching eggs over a low simmer on the stovetop, I use my oven. While your bacon is baking, simply add water to each cup of a muffin pan and then add your egg. Place your muffin pan filled with eggs into the oven during the last few minutes of the cooking time for your Canadian bacon.
Toast Your English Muffins
Pop your buttered English Muffins into the oven at the same time as your eggs. They do well on the bottom rack of the oven.
Make Blender Hollandaise Sauce
Use my easy blender hollandaise sauce recipe to make the hollandaise sauce while the bacon, eggs, and toast are cooking.
This updated method is perfect for serving Eggs Benedict to larger crowds. The recipe makes for six people, but can easily be adjusted to serve more. You’ll likely notice that I even doubled my recipe to serve a larger group easily!
Here’s the recipe for my Easy Eggs Benedict. It is so simple that I feel like I’m cheating when I serve it.
Easy Eggs Benedict Recipe
- 3 English Muffins, cut in half
- 6 slices Canadian Bacon, or cooked bacon or ham slices
- 6 large eggs
- easy blender hollandaise sauce
- Preheat oven to 400º F. Spray a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Place bacon on a fully rimmed baking sheet (edges on all four sides) that has been topped with a wire cooling rack. Bake until the meat has browned, about 15-20 minutes.
- Add 2 tablespoons of water to each cup of the muffin pan. Crack an egg into each individual indention, taking care not to break the yolk of the egg. Place in the oven along with the bacon the last 9-10 minutes of cooking.
- Place English muffins on another baking sheet. Spread with butter and place in oven at the same time as adding eggs.
- As your bacon, eggs, and muffins are baking, prepare your hollandaise sauce. Pour into a serving container.
- To assemble Eggs Benedict, place English Muffins on each plate, top with one slice of bacon. Using a silicon spatula, gently remove a poached egg from the muffin tin, draining on a thick kitchen towel before placing on top of the bacon.
- Drizzle with hollandaise sauce and serve warm.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.