These spinach artichoke lasagna rolls are ready in minutes and out of this world delicious!
There is definitely something about the flavors of spinach and artichoke that I absolutely love. Thankfully, my family enjoys it just as much as I do! I’ve made all sorts of meals using my spinach artichoke dip recipe as a great place to begin. From my spinach artichoke chicken that we can’t get enough of to my spinach artichoke bread, we love them all and these easy lasagna rolls are no different!
I like to make these lasagna rolls with or without chicken in them, depending on our mood. If you are looking for a meatless meal to serve, you can’t go wrong with this, but if you love the flavors of chicken mingled with spinach and artichokes, believe me, you need to make this one soon!
While I’m mixing together all of the ingredients for the lasagna rolls, I boil my lasagna noodles to make them perfect for rolling. This only takes a few minutes and then, I’m ready to begin rolling them all up!
Once I’ve made the lasagna rolls, I pop them into a preheated oven and cook until they’ve heated throughout and the cheese has melted nicely. Let me just tell you, the smell of these baking in the oven will draw your family to the kitchen even before you tell them supper is ready! It is out of this world!
Here’s my Spinach Artichoke Lasagna Rolls recipe. I think you are going to love them!
Spinach Artichoke Lasagna Rolls Recipe
- 10-12 lasagna noodles
- 1 14-ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup fresh spinach or 1 1/2 cups frozen spinach thawed and drained
- 2 cups cooked chicken shredded (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise or Greek yogurt
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese
- pinch of garlic powder
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Spray 9x13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Bring about 3 quarts of water to boil. Add lasagna noodles and cook until just tender, about 6-8 minutes.
- While noodles are cooking, stir together artichoke hearts, spinach, chicken (if using), mayonnaise, cheeses, garlic powder, and salt.
- Remove noodles from boiling water and allow to drain off as much water as possible. Lay lasagna noodle flat on a cutting board and spread with a layer of the spinach artichoke mixture. Beginning at one end, roll lasagna noodle over the spinach artichoke mixture to form a lasagna roll. Place into the prepared baking dish and repeat until all lasagna noodles have been used. Spread the remaining mixture on top of the noodles and bake until warmed throughout and the cheese has melted, about 20 minutes.