This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
These spinach artichoke lasagna rolls are ready in minutes and out of this world delicious!
There is definitely something about the flavors of spinach and artichoke that I absolutely love. Thankfully, my family enjoys it just as much as I do! I’ve made all sorts of meals using my spinach artichoke dip recipe as a great place to begin. From my spinach artichoke chicken that we can’t get enough of to my spinach artichoke bread, we love them all and these easy lasagna rolls are no different!
I like to make these lasagna rolls with or without chicken in them, depending on our mood. If you are looking for a meatless meal to serve, you can’t go wrong with this, but if you love the flavors of chicken mingled with spinach and artichokes, believe me, you need to make this one soon!
While I’m mixing together all of the ingredients for the lasagna rolls, I boil my lasagna noodles to make them perfect for rolling. This only takes a few minutes and then, I’m ready to begin rolling them all up!
Once I’ve made the lasagna rolls, I pop them into a preheated oven and cook until they’ve heated throughout and the cheese has melted nicely. Let me just tell you, the smell of these baking in the oven will draw your family to the kitchen even before you tell them supper is ready! It is out of this world!
Here’s my Spinach Artichoke Lasagna Rolls recipe. I think you are going to love them!
Spinach Artichoke Lasagna Rolls Recipe
- 10-12 lasagna noodles
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts , drained and chopped
- 1 cup fresh spinach or 1 ½ cups frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 cups cooked chicken shredded (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise or Greek yogurt
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese
- pinch garlic powder
- pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Spray 9×13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Bring about 3 quarts of water to boil. Add lasagna noodles and cook until just tender, about 6-8 minutes.
- While noodles are cooking, stir together artichoke hearts, spinach, chicken (if using), mayonnaise, cheeses, garlic powder, and salt.
- Remove noodles from boiling water and drain off as much water as possible. Lay lasagna noodle flat on a cutting board and spread with a layer of the spinach artichoke mixture. Beginning at one end, roll lasagna noodle over the spinach artichoke mixture to form a lasagna roll.
- Place into the prepared baking dish and repeat until all lasagna noodles have been used. Spread the remaining mixture on top of the noodles and bake until warmed throughout and the cheese has melted, about 20 minutes.
Did you make this recipe?
Mention @addapinch or tag #addapinch!
Share it with the world!
could you use publix spin and artichoke dip in the recipe instead of using all the separate ingredients? Do you think it would taste as good? I love publix spin and artichoke dip!!
I think that would be a great way to make these even more quickly! If that is a dip that you enjoy, I’m sure you would definitely love it in these lasagna rolls! I’m not sure what all of the ingredients are for their spinach artichoke dip, so you’ll want to check to make sure that the consistency is okay and not too thick or too thin. If it is too thin, I’d stir in a bit of Greek yogurt to thicken it up before spreading. If it is thick, then thin it out with a bit of broth should do the trick. I hope that helps! Let me know how it turns out!
When and where do you add the cheeses?
You add them in step 3 of the recipe. Hope that helps!
Hi, Robyn, did you get my question above?
What a great idea! I love spin and art dip, but I love this even more, so I can have it for dinner and not just a snack 😉
Oh my goodness, this looks so yummy!
I loved it!! It was super easy and tasted great!!
Love this dinner idea! Great twist on my favorite appetizer.
I made this for my mom and my sister’s family for dinner and it was incredibly good and easy, too. I also made it for myself and it freezes well if you have any left over.
I I think you could also use pesto for the filling and will try that sometime.
I’m so glad you all enjoyed it! It is definitely one of our favorites as well. Pesto is delicious!
Amazing recipe, thanks for sharing! This was easily one of the best meals I have ever cooked. Of course I did add mushrooms and olives to it. Will definitely be making again and again.