This Garlic Butter Roasted Asparagus is the most flavorful and perfect side dish! The recipe is quick, easy and delicious served at brunch or dinner!
Oh asparagus, how I love thee! I could eat it every single night and never tire of it! This garlic butter roasted version is one of my absolute favorite ways to make it!
How to Make Garlic Butter Roasted Asparagus
To make it, I snap the tough ends off of my asparagus and arrange them in a single layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
Then, I mix together my melted butter, garlic, salt and pepper and drizzle it over the top. Next, I gently toss to make sure it is well coated and then just pop it into the oven to roast.
Ready in minutes, this delicious roasted asparagus is a definite go-to recipe in my house. It is great with beef tenderloin, baked chicken, pork chops, and we love it with baked salmon! I enjoy serving it for brunch alongside Eggs Benedict too!
How to Keep Asparagus Fresh Longer
To keep your asparagus fresh for a long time after you get it home from the grocery store, simply place it with the stems down into a large mouth, quart jar. Then, add fresh, cool water to the jar making sure to cover about 2 inches of the stems with water. Place the jar into the refrigerator and store for up to a couple of weeks. When ready to use it, break away the tough ends and prepare your recipe as instructed.
Here’s my Garlic Butter Roasted Asparagus Recipe. I hope you love it.
Garlic Butter Roasted Asparagus Recipe
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425º F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the asparagus in a single layer onto the lined baking sheet. Mix together melted butter, garlic, salt, and pepper and drizzle over the asparagus. Gently toss to coat.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until fork tender. Remove from the oven and serve.