This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Jalapeno Popper Dip is the perfect appetizer recipe with cream cheese, jalapenos, sharp cheddar, and crispy bacon. Great for game days, holidays, or when you just need a quick and easy dip!
This easy appetizer recipe takes the amazing flavors of Jalapeno Poppers to a delicious, scoopable dip that everyone loves. Quick and easy, this addictive dip recipe makes the perfect party dip any time of year.
Why You’ll Love this Jalapeno Popper Dip Recipe
- Quick and easy appetizer. This dip is ready to serve in less than 30 minutes!
- Flavorful recipe. The combination of creamy cheeses, sour cream, bacon, and jalapenos is perfection in this dip!
- Make-ahead friendly. We’ve all been there. Need an appetizer for a party but short on time. You can prep this dip up to 3 days in advance and then bake it when ready to serve!
How to Make Jalapeno Popper Dip Recipe
Be sure to see the recipe card below for the full listing of ingredients, instructions, notes, and estimated nutritional information.
- Cream Cheese – softened to room temperature
- Sour Cream – you can also substitute with Greek yogurt
- Cheddar Cheese – I love to use sharp cheddar cheese in this recipe
- Jalapeno Peppers – Deseed and dice your jalapenos
- Bacon – The crispy, diced bacon is optional but highly recommended
- Stone House Seasoning – my house blend (my last name is Stone!) of seasoning that I use in so many recipes. If you don’t already have it on hand, combine ½ teaspoon kosher salt, ¼ teaspoon of black pepper, and ¼ granulated garlic.
Add the softened cream cheese and sour cream to a mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
Add the cheese, jalapenos, bacon, and Stone House Seasoning.
Stir together until well combined.
Transfer the combined dip mixture to a skillet or 8×8 baking dish.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese has melted.
Serve with tortilla chips, crackers, celery sticks, or toasted bread slices.
Make Ahead Instructions
This dip can be prepped and refrigerated up to three days ahead of time. Here’s how:
To make ahead. Prepare the dip recipe according to the recipe without baking. Store in an airtight container or wrapped well in an 8×8 baking dish in the refrigerator for up to three days. When ready to serve, remove from the refrigerator while the oven preheats. Bake until the cheese has melted and the dip is warm throughout about 20 to 25 minutes.
More Easy Dip Recipes
Here’s my Jalapeno Popper Dip recipe. I hope you love it as much as we do!
Jalapeno Popper Dip Recipe
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 5 jalapenos deseeded and diced
- 3 slices bacon cooked and diced
- 1 teaspoon Stone House Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375º F.
- Blend together cream cheese and sour cream until creamy.
- Stir in cheddar cheese, jalapenos, bacon, and Stone House Seasoning.
- Pour into a small skillet or 8×8 baking dish. Bake until the cheese is melted, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve with corn chips, tortilla chips or a crackers!
Did you make this recipe?
Mention @addapinch or tag #addapinch!
Share it with the world!
I can’t wait to hear how you like it!
I love simple dips I can think of so many perfect occasions for this one!
Oh, so yummy, Robyn! I think I’m a dip freak, cuz I love ’em all! 🙂
Hi, thanks for sharing this recipe! I currently live in Singapore (org from Texas)….so, I am curious about a couple ingredients.
Jalapeños- I would LOVE to use fresh ones, but they are impossible to find here, could I use canned diced jalapeños?
Mexican cheese- what cheeses would this include? We are pretty limited in selection here.
Thanks so much!
About the jalapenos – I’ve not tried canned diced jalapenos before, but I would think they should work fine. If you try these, will you let me know how they work, I’m sure other folks may want to give them a try, too!
For the cheese – I just went and double checked on the package of my cheese to make sure I’m telling you the exact cheeses included. In the package that I use, it is Sharp Cheddar, Colby, and Monteray Jack cheeses.
Thanks so much! Can’t wait to hear how you like it!
I am eating this now. I really like it! I hate it when people change the recipe & then comment, but that is exactly what I am doing now. I was afraid of 10 jalapenos, so I mixed in a small can of mild green chiles instead. Then I diced only 1/2 of a fresh jalapeno and added to only one side LOL. I shouldn’t have been so worried! I like it, but it needs more kick. I won’t add 10 jalapenos next time, but I will add more than one!
LOL! The 10 jalapenos do not make it super, duper spicy at all for the size of the dip – but definitely adjust the amount to your preference. I’m so glad you like it!!!
I made this tonight for a Super Bowl party. It was AMAZING. I used “real bacon pieces” instead of cooking actual bacon (3 – 3 oz. packages – just heated them in the microwave for a minute and a half or so first). I was a little worried about using 10 jalapenos, but it was not super spicy at all, just plain delicious. There are lots of similar recipes out there, this one blows them all out of the water. Thanks so much Robyn!!
That’s a great idea for using the bacon pieces, Marie. I bet the precooked bacon would do well, too. I think I’m constantly cooking bacon for one thing or another so I always have it on hand. I appreciate your compliment on the dip! We definitely love it, too!
I need to try this. I love dips and I especially love jalapeno peppers and any peppers to give my food a lil kick! 😉
Hope you enjoy it! It goes quickly at parties!
There are many sizes of Jalapeno peppers , big ones, little ones, fat ones, & skinny ones, and the recipe calls for 10. Could you tell me about the right size pepper to use so I don’t make the dip too spicy. Thank you
Great question. Sorry I didn’t specify. I generally find small or medium ones in the grocery store in my area and pick them fairly quickly when I grow them. So, I would recommend using small to medium ones for the recipe. I hope you enjoy it!
Absolutely amazing!!! In our family we usually make jalapeño cream cheese poppers wrapped in bacon. This dip exceeded my expectations and was a HUGE hit!!!