Jalapeno Popper Dip is the perfect appetizer recipe with cream cheese, jalapenos, sharp cheddar, and crispy bacon. Great for game days, holidays, or when you just need a quick and easy dip!
This easy appetizer recipe takes the amazing flavors of Jalapeno Poppers to a delicious, scoopable dip that everyone loves. Quick and easy, this addictive dip recipe makes the perfect party dip any time of year.
Why You’ll Love this Jalapeno Popper Dip Recipe
- Quick and easy appetizer. This dip is ready to serve in less than 30 minutes!
- Flavorful recipe. The combination of creamy cheeses, sour cream, bacon, and jalapenos is perfection in this dip!
- Make-ahead friendly. We’ve all been there. Need an appetizer for a party but short on time. You can prep this dip up to 3 days in advance and then bake it when ready to serve!
How to Make Jalapeno Popper Dip Recipe
Be sure to see the recipe card below for the full listing of ingredients, instructions, notes, and estimated nutritional information.
- Cream Cheese – softened to room temperature
- Sour Cream – you can also substitute with Greek yogurt
- Cheddar Cheese – I love to use sharp cheddar cheese in this recipe
- Jalapeno Peppers – Deseed and dice your jalapenos
- Bacon – The crispy, diced bacon is optional but highly recommended
- Stone House Seasoning – my house blend (my last name is Stone!) of seasoning that I use in so many recipes. If you don’t already have it on hand, combine 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper, and 1/4 granulated garlic.
Add the softened cream cheese and sour cream to a mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
Add the cheese, jalapenos, bacon, and Stone House Seasoning.
Stir together until well combined.
Transfer the combined dip mixture to a skillet or 8×8 baking dish.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese has melted.
Serve with tortilla chips, crackers, celery sticks, or toasted bread slices.
Make Ahead Instructions
This dip can be prepped and refrigerated up to three days ahead of time. Here’s how:
To make ahead. Prepare the dip recipe according to the recipe without baking. Store in an airtight container or wrapped well in an 8×8 baking dish in the refrigerator for up to three days. When ready to serve, remove from the refrigerator while the oven preheats. Bake until the cheese has melted and the dip is warm throughout about 20 to 25 minutes.
More Easy Dip Recipes
Here’s my Jalapeno Popper Dip recipe. I hope you love it as much as we do!
Jalapeno Popper Dip Recipe
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream, or Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 5 jalapenos, deseeded and diced
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and diced
- 1 teaspoon Stone House Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375º F.
- Blend together cream cheese and sour cream until creamy.
- Stir in cheddar cheese, jalapenos, bacon, and Stone House Seasoning.
- Pour into a small skillet or 8×8 baking dish. Bake until the cheese is melted, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve with corn chips, tortilla chips or a crackers!
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.
I can’t wait to hear how you like it!