This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Raspberry Vinaigrette has been my go to salad dressing recipe over the last week or so. Maybe it is because I’m loving all of the beautiful raspberries in the grocery store right now or maybe it is because I’m adding more fruit to my salads and this raspberry vinaigrette just works perfectly. Whatever the reason, I’m not complaining!
To make this vinaigrette recipe really shine, I use my raspberry sauce in equal parts to the oil and vinegar in the salad dressing recipe. Boy does it brighten up the color of the dressing while adding so much flavor. It is just as delicious on top of chicken as it is on a salad or fruit. I can’t get enough of it!
Served on a spinach salad alongside fish or seafood, like baked salmon, grilled salmon, smoked lobster tail, even shrimp it is out of this world! I think I’ve found every possible way to plan my meals around this salad dressing lately! Luckily, my whole family loves it as much as I do. Yes, including Little Buddy.
Here’s my raspberry vinaigrette recipe. Try it soon. I think you’ll love it.
Raspberry Vinaigrette Recipe
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup raspberry sauce recipe
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl until very well-combined, about 3-5 minutes.
- Alternately, you can add all the ingredients to a Mason jar, screw on the lid, and shake vigorously until well-combined.